Chapter 39 - Marcel

Christina's POV

I fix my dress and walk out of the bathroom.   Oh look who it is...  Ms. fake boobs...    She is staring at me like she knows what we were doing.   I lick my lips as I walk passed her and she made such a face that I say lowly, "That's right bitch, that is my dick." then I laugh.   I guess we won't be getting an extra blanket from her will we... 

I take my seat and Harry is right behind me laughing and says, "What did you say to her?  She looked mortified." 

"I just licked my lips is all..." I say.     "OMG Christina, will you marry me?" he laughs.  Wait... what????  he is playing, right?   O_O   He puts his arm around me and brings me close to him and whispers in my ear, "Oh baby girl, you make me so happy.  I can't wait to show you my house in L.A.   You are going to love it.  I love the weather there."

I look at him and smile and tell him, "You make me happy too Harry.  I never knew how a woman was supposed to be treated before you.  You really are a good man and I really hope whatever this is between us continues because I kind of like you"

"Oh you kind of like me?  I guess you kind of like my dick too then, huh?" he says as he is smirking at me.   "Oh no, I literally love your dick and it loves me too.  It told me so." I smirk.

"I am not going to lie, he does love you!" he laughs.   I snuggle next to Harry and I feel sleep start to take over.  I have never felt so content.  I feel Harry kiss the top of my head and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Harry's POV

I look down at Christina sleeping on me.  She really is a beautiful woman.  She doesn't even realize how beautiful she is.  I really do hope this works out.  I need her in my life.  She likes the real Harry not the Harry Styles from One Direction Harry.  I have never felt so content.

I decide to look at my phone.  I am not sure what I will find about Christina and I...  

I go to Yahoo and read the headlines...

PRINCE CHARMING TO THE RESCUE...  Harry Styles rescues woman from abusive ex-boyfriend and has claimed her for himself.

FORMER BOYBAND STAR SAVES MAFIA PRINCESS...  Harry Styles rescues Vincenzo Ferrari's daughter from abusive relationship.  Will he become the Mafia Prince?

WILL HARRY STYLES' TIES TO THE MAFIA RUIN HIS CAREER... 

HARRY'S NEW LOVE...  Will it last...

Well three out of four isn't too bad.   I go look at Twitter...

@Harry_Styles is so courageous to save Christina from that horrible man.  Thank you Harry for saving her!

@Harry_Styles you are a hero!   You put your life on the line to save that woman!!!

@Harry_Styles are you crazy?  What if that man killed you?  

OMG she is so ugly...  why Harry?  uggghhhhh

Oh how cute does Harry & Christina look?  OMG!!!  They will have beautiful babies!!!!

Not too bad...  I smile and think to myself...  yeah, we will have beautiful babies.  I put my phone away.  I see a stewardess walking by and I ask her for a blanket.   Christina's arms feel cold.    She hands me the blanket and I thank her.