Chapter 49 - I Remember

Harry's POV

Oh God, my head hurts.  I drank too much tequila last night.  I open my eyes and I am naked and alone in the bed.  Where is Christina?  Oh God...  Where is Clarissa? Oh God...  What did we do?  I hope Christina is not going to be upset.

I hear the shower running, Christina must be in there.  Someone is knocking on my door and I yell for them to come in.  Louis opens the door and walks over to the bed and asks me how I am feeling.  I can't even lie, I tell him that I feel like shit.

"Have you spoke to Christina yet?" he asks.  "No, I just woke up, why?" I ask nervously.  "Well, just so you know, Christina was freaking out this morning.  She woke up next to two naked people and doesn't remember anything.  She came in the guest room with Clarissa asking me what happened last night and asked Clarissa and her friends to leave." he tells me.

"Oh God...   What the hell do I do?  I mean, I asked her last night if she was ok with everything and she said yes." I moan.  Louis looks at me and says, "Yeah, I am sure she was ok with it last night because she was drunk, we all were.  She may have an issue with it today.  I just wanted to give you a heads up."

I hear the shower go off and tell Louis to leave the room before she gets out.  I try to sit up and rub my eyes.  I really need to wee and take a shower.   Maybe I should just go in the bathroom and start the conversation.

I walk to the door and knock since she has it closed and tell her I need to use the bathroom.  She opens the door and she has her head down and won't look me in the eye.  She tells me that she will get out of my way and I grab her arm and tell her to wait.  I use the bathroom and wash my hands and turn around and she still has her head down.

"Christina, what is wrong?  Why do you have your head down?" I ask her.  She mumbles something that I can't understand.  I lift her chin with my hand to look at me and she is crying.  "Baby girl, why are you crying?  Are you ok?  Are you in pain?" I ask.

She looks at me and says that she is sorry.  Why would she be sorry?  I look at her confused and tell her that she has nothing to be sorry about.  "Harry, you must think I am such a horrible person.  I had sex with another person and the fucked up shit is, I don't even remember.  I am so sorry." she cries.

"Oh Christina, you are not a horrible person.  What happened last night was something we both were ok with.  I told you I could share you with another woman but not a man." I say as I kiss her lips.   "But, Harry..." she tries to talk but I stop her.  "I have to let you know that I never touched her so I hope you aren't worried about that." I explain.

"She told me that this morning.  I asked her why she was naked and in our bed with us.   I was so damn confused.  I panicked and told her she had to leave."

I look at Christina with a big smirk on my face and tell her what happened last night was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.  She smacks my arm and turns red.   "Look Christina, there is nothing wrong with what happened last night.  We both knew what was happening at the time and I am not mad at you at all.  In fact, it made me want to be with you even more.  You let your mind and body be free and it was beautiful.  We can do it again or we can never do it again, it is up to you."

"I just didn't want you to think bad of me.  I have never done anything like that before.   I don't even remember it all." she tells me with tears in her eyes.  "Well, I can tell you that it was the sexiest shit I have ever seen.  Christina...  baby girl... look at me.   We are good, I promise.  Just be prepared because our friends are going to tease you about it I am sure."  I smirk.