Chapter 2 - Chinese Food

Damn!!! No!!!! Don't go back in your apartment!!!! Oh come on Harry!!! OMG... I sound like a stalker!

I watch Harry go back inside his apartment and decide I need to go unpack my suitcase, take a cold shower and order some Chinese food. Damn you Harry!

After I get out of the shower, I lay down on my bed in a pair of shorts and a tank top with a towel on my head dreaming about Harry Styles. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Maybe that was his girlfriend on the phone with him. Damn, that was hot as fuck...

My doorbell rings and I jump up because I know it must be my Chinese food. I don't know why but, NYC and Chinese food go together! I pull the door open expecting a short Chinese man and I am startled by a tall, gorgeous British man with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen holding my Chinese food in his hand. Breathe Christina, breathe...

I notice how he is staring at my nipples that are protruding through my thin tank top, I am not sure if it is the cold air in the hallway or this delicious man in front of me that caused it. I look at Harry with a confused expression and he smirks noticing I am looking at him from head to toe. I know my face must be red. Oh God, please don't let me make a fool out of myself.

He says, "Hi, my name is Harry. I guess I am your new neighbor and I believe this is for you. The delivery guy rang my bell by accident." I try to form a word but, nothing is coming out.

Harry looks at me and asks if I am ok. I look at him and stutter, "Hiii, m-my n-name is C-Christina. It is very nice to meet you. I a-apologize for the m-mix up". OMG, how embarrassing is this...

I am looking for the delivery man, so I can pay him when Harry tells me that he paid him for me. "Oh, that was so very nice of you Harry. Here let me give you the money." I say as I am shoving the money towards him.

He refuses to take it, so I just thank him. My heart is racing, and I feel like I am about to faint. I am not sure what to say to him when he says. "Your Chinese food smells really good". I look into those mesmerizing green eyes and say, "Since you bought dinner would you like to join me?"

I don't know where I got the balls to ask him that, but I did. He smiles and says, "That would be lovely. My apartment is a mess at the moment with the movers and would love a break from the chaos".

I panic because no way would Harry Styles want to come into my apartment and eat dinner with me! Thank God I panicked on the inside and hopefully he didn't notice.

Harry's POV

I can't believe what chaos my new apartment is in. I probably should have stayed at a hotel today while the movers are here. One of the movers tell me I have a delivery at my door. I didn't order anything... I go to the door to see who it is.

The man tells me that he has a food delivery for me. I tell him I didn't order food and I look at the apartment number on the ticket and notice it is the apartment right across from me. I decide to pay for it. Might just be a nice way to meet a new neighbor.

I ring the bell and the most beautiful woman I have seen in a very long time opens the door. I stare into those big beautiful brown eyes and I am mesmerized. I look up and notice she has a towel on her head and is wearing shorts and a very thin tank top when I notice her nipples getting hard and so does my dick.

Oooh, look at her checking me out from head to toe. Cheeky little thing isn't she? I am guessing the cat has got her tongue. Well, I hope he gives it back because I want to see what she can do with it.

I am glad she is not fighting me to give me money for her food. I never would have taken it.

Okay, she just asked me to share her dinner with her. I feel my jeans get tighter...

I would love to share something else with her...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee