Chapter 9 - Ecstasy

How can I turn around? How can I face him knowing my ass was just in his face? Oh, God...

I slowly pick my leg up to move it off of his chest when Harry grabs my wrist and turns me around to face him. Harry grabs some tissues from the nightstand to clean my face off. I know my face is flushed and my hair is all over the place. I look up into his face and there it is, that smirk. I am not sure what to say when Harry brings my face to his and says, "Damn baby, you fuckin' blow my mind!" and then he kisses me ever so lightly.

I lay down next to Harry with my head on his chest and my arm around his waist. My hand can't seem to stop tracing the tattoos on his stomach when he says "That was the best "Welcome to the Neighborhood" greeting I have ever had!" I smack him in his chest and blush. We both laugh.

We lay there talking about how much we both love New York. I was born and raised here. I told him that my family is Italian from Brooklyn so he better not mess with me! He laughed and said, "I would never mess you, I may want to fuck you though!" I rolled my eyes at this beautiful specimen of a man! How did he know that I was thinking the same thing? Fuck...

"Well since you are Italian, can you cook? Oh please tell me you can! I love Italian food!", He said. I say, "Yeah, I can cook Italian food. I would love to cook for you one day." Yeah, you just had my best dish in your mouth... Oh God, this man brings out the freak in me...

Harry grabs my face and brings my lips to his and we kiss. It felt like we were kissing forever when I suggest a bubble bath, he agrees.

Thank you for reading my story!