chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...

Christina's POV

Oh my head is hurting.  I look in my bag for some aspirin.  Damn, can't find any.  Oh wait, I have the pain killers the doctor gave me.  Let me just take one or two...  I get a glass of water and pop two in my mouth.  This is perfect,  I will be able to get some good sleep now.   I lay down and hope these pills kick in soon. 

Oh Harry,  I am really going to miss you.   You made me feel more loved in a few days than Antonio ever has.  You are the kindest, sweetest and most perfect man.   Oh Harry....   *cries self to sleep*

Dreaming...
Oh Harry, look at the view from up here on the roof.  It is so beautiful!  "Not as beautiful as you are Christina!" Harry whispers in my ear.  I feel him bring his arms around me and start to kiss the back of my neck. "Oooh Harry, that feels so good...   Oh yeah baby....  hmmm" I moan.

I can feel his hard cock against my ass.   Damn, he is rubbing it against me.  I feel him pick up the back of my skirt and his hand makes its way into my panties.  Fuck...  I have goose bumps all over my body.  "Harry, what are you doing?  We are on the roof!" I say.  "No one is up here Christina.  Just relax and let me make you feel good Baby girl." He whispers in my ear.

Harry brings his fingers to my core and inserts a finger inside me and tells me how wet I am and how he wants to fuck me right there.  By now my whole body is one big trembling mess. I say, "Then fuck me than!  Fuck me Harry!"  "You want me to fuck you Christina?  You want my cock inside you right now?" he moans into my ear.  I nod and tell him to put that big beautiful cock in me... now.

Harry pulls my panties down and I hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.  Harry puts his left arm under my blouse and lifts my bra so my breasts are freed.  His hands begins to massage my breasts as I feel his cock right at my entrance.  "Open up your legs for me Christina.  I am about to put this big cock inside you.   Oh God... 

I move my leg to the side and I throw my head back on his shoulder and arch my back as I feel him enter me.  I gasp as he fills me with his cock.  I turn my head to the side so I can feel his lips on mine.  Damn, this cock feels so good thrusting in and out me.  I bring my hand down to rub my clit and say,  "Damn, Harry you feel so damn good.  That dick feels so good.  Ooh Harry...."

We are both panting and trying to catch our breath.  I am meeting Harry with every thrust.  "Oh baby girl, you feel so good around my dick.  That's right baby bring that ass back...   fuck yeah...  take that dick ...  fuck Christina...  uhhhhhhhhh...  yes, baby I am about to cum.... Oh yeahhhhhh ....  cum for me baby girl!!! Oh shit...  yesssssssss!  I am cumming...."

"Oh Harry, you feel so good.  Hmmmmmmm I love you..."   Oh God I am cumming...  I wake up with my fingers inside me and feel someone behind me.  Wtf... then I hear, "i love you too baby girl"...  I jump up and turn around and say "Harry???????"  Oh my God, did he just say he loves me too... too??????  He couldn't have... 

"Harry, what? How? What are you doing here?"    I turn toward Harry and he pulls me to him and says, "Christina, relax baby girl.  Your sweet beautiful mother told me I could come up.  Btw you look just like her!   You are going to be beautiful when you get older too!"   I smack his arm! 

"Seriously Harry, what are you doing here?" I say.  I place my hands over my face.  I don't think I could be any more embarrassed.  I feel my hands being pulled away from my face and his hand pushes my face up to his and tells me to never be embarrassed around him.  

There is so much I want to say to him but, I can't...  He deserves better than all this drama in his life.   Damn...  why does he look so sexy?  hmmmm...   he smells so damn good... Fucking hell...