Chapter 20 - Ed

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. I look at it and I see it is Antonio calling me. I look over in the bed and see Harry is not there. I felt a little empty but, I am so glad he listened to me last night and went to his apartment after developing the pictures. I answer the phone and say good morning. Antonio is all out of breath and I sit up in bed and ask if everything is ok. He tells me that he just came back from a run in Central Park. He has to go into the office again today and he will pick me up at 8pm to take me to the listening party and that he will fax me the authorization sheet for me to do the photography this evening. I thank him and say goodbye.

I get up to make some coffee and realize I have absolutely no food in the house. I jump in the shower get dressed and head out to the store. I come out of the building and the paparazzi are all over the place. I don't know how Harry can deal with that. A reporter comes up to me and is trying to ask me questions about Harry and I say, "No comment, please move out of my way. Thank you."

I walk into Gristedes and grab a shopping cart and head over to the produce section. I grab some romaine lettuce (my favorite). I really should make some eggplant parmesan tomorrow. As I am picking up an eggplant I hear someone whisper in my ear, "Mine is bigger". I spin around and my eyes and mouth are open wide. "Harry?!?! What are you doing here?" I almost didn't recognize him with the hat and sunglasses which is probably how he wants it.

"You are not the only one who needed food in their house" he says. He tells me that he loves to do his own shopping when he can because it makes him feel somewhat normal. I can't even imagine what he goes through. We walk through the store together talking and joking. He really is a goof ball. STOP BEING SO NICE HARRY... PLEASE... I am surprised but no one has noticed him yet and I am sure he is thankful.

As we are walking out of the store he asks me what I am doing later and I let him know that I was going on a photo shoot tonight with Antonio. It looks at me with questioning eyes and I tell him that he is a writer for a magazine. I don't tell him which one. He just nods his head and says ok. I see disappointment in his eyes and I look away. He asks me if I want a ride home and I say, "Oh no!! You have a shitload of paparazzi waiting for you in front of the building and I am not trying to be on the cover of every magazine getting out of the car with him. Thanks but, no thanks! See you Harry!" "Bye Christina and good luck with the photo shoot tonight".

I get home put my groceries away and get to work with the photos I took in London. They really came out amazing. Next thing I know it is 4:30pm. I better jump in the shower and get ready. I go in my room and pick out the outfit I have had in my head, some black skinny jeans with a see though white button down with a pretty lacey camisole underneath and my 4 inch Loubitons. I am going to look hot tonight!!

I take my shower and get ready. I put my hair up with my curls hanging loosely down. I put my make-up on. I don't like a lot of make-up but, I want to look flawless for Ed. I am so excited. I am putting on my perfume when I hear the door bell ring. I answer the door and let Antonio in while I grab my purse and my camera bag. He grabs me and tells me how hot I look and kisses me on the lips. I blush and tell him, "Not now, I don't want to be late!"

As we are walking out the door Harry is coming out of his door. OMG he looks fucking amazing!!! Antonio says, "Hey Harry, how are you?" Harry looks at us and says, "Hello, Antonio and Christina. I am well, thank you. How are you both?" Antonio tells him that we are good. We all start to walk towards the elevator. Antonio walks ahead of me and Harry behind me. I can feel Harry's breath on my neck as he whispers how fucking hot I am in my ear as he runs his fingers up the crack of my ass. I feel the heat rising in my face and try to not let out a moan.

As we get in the elevator I feel like I can't breathe. Don't look at him... don't look at him...  I can't help it, I look over and he is staring right at me. I look down and hear Antonio ask Harry if he liked the building and he looks at me and says, "Oh yeah, I love this building, it is very beautiful." Fucking Fuck...

Thank goodness we reach the lobby and Antonio takes me by the hand and leads me out the door and I can feel Harry start to get mad. Thank goodness the paparazzi are outside and we go our separate ways.

I see Harry's driver open his car door for him and I can't help but want to go with him. Damn you Harry... Antonio hails a cab and we are on our way! I am so excited!!! We end up at someone's loft in the village. We give our names to the man in the lobby and he guides us to the elevator and tells us to get off on the 12th floor.

The elevator door opens and it is decorated so beautifully with soft music playing. There are quite a few people there already. Antonio sees his contact Steve that he has been working with to get the interview with Ed and we walk over. He leads us into an area where the interview will take place later and tells me that I can leave my camera equipment there for now. He tells us to go to the bar and get a drink and enjoy the night and he will let us know when the interview can start.

I look at Antonio and I am so excited that I am smiling from ear to ear. OMG we are going to meet Ed Sheeran! Antonio laughs at me and tells me to calm down and that I need a drink. He grabs my hand and we walk over to the bar when our eyes meet... OMFG Harry?????????? He looks at me with shock at first then there is that damn smirk... I am NOT going to make it through this night. No fucking way...

Thank you for reading my story.

Spread the love.