Chapter 48 - Party Animal

Christina's POV

Oh my head is killing me.  Why is the room spinning?  Oh God... Make it stop.  I look next to me to the right and see a woman I have never seen before.   Why is she naked?  I look to my left and see a naked Harry.   Hold up...  Wait a fucking minute...  I look down and see I am naked as well.  WTF... 

I try to sit up and the room begins to spin once again.   I am so confused.  WTF happened here?  Why can't I remember?  I try to wake Harry and he just groans.   I try to wake the woman next to me and she rolls over to face me and says, "Good morning beautiful."  Beautiful?  WTF???

"Excuse me but who the fuck are you?" I ask.  She tells me that her name is Clarissa and she came last night with some friends to see Louis.  "And how did you end up in our bed?" I nervously ask.

She looks at me confused and says, "You invited me up here with you two."  Panic sets in because I do not remember this at all.  Oh my head...  How much tequila did I drink?   Clarissa looks at me and says, "You were really drunk last night."   "OMG, what happened here?  Did we..?  Did you...??  Did all of us...?"

She laughs and says, "Well, me and you... yes.   Me and him... no.  I am not into men.   But, I did assist him in pleasuring you."    I look at her with a shocked look on my face.   I try to cover my face and she pulls my hands away from my face and tells me that there is no need to be embarrassed.  She goes to touch my face with her hand and jump away from her.

"Look, I am not sure exactly what happened last night but, I obviously do not remember anything and honestly I am feeling a little awkward at this moment since I had never even kissed a woman before in my life.   I am going to have to ask you to leave." I say with total confusion as my head is pounding.

Harry is just laying there snoring away.  We both get out of bed.  I throw a robe on and tell her to get dressed and I will walk her downstairs so she can get an Uber.    I watch her find her clothes that was thrown all over the room.

As we walk out of Harry's bedroom, I see there is clothes thrown all over the place.  I look into the bedroom down the hall from Harry's room and see Louis laying on the bed naked with two naked women laying next to him that I don't know.   Clarissa looks into the room and says that those are her friends.   She asks if she could wake them so they could all leave together.   I just look at her and say, "Of course."

I walk over to Louis and smack his arm and tell him to wake the fuck up.   Louis jumps up and looks at me like I have three heads.  "Louis, WTF happened last night?" I ask.   He finally realizes who I am and looks over to Clarissa and back to me with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well...  If it isn't Christina the party animal..." he says while rubbing his eyes.   OMG WTF...  damn his dick is thick...   Louis sees where my eyes have travelled and looks back up to me and says, "It is pretty, isn't it?"   OMG...   "Please cover yourself and stop flattering yourself!" I yell.

Clarissa wakes her friends and tells them that it is time for them to go.  They both get out of bed and get dressed while Clarissa calls and Uber for them.   I watch them leave the room to go downstairs and I look at Louis and ask him what the actual fuck happened last night?

"Well, it was simple... everyone was fucking but me so I invited some friends over and it wasn't my fault that Clarissa decided she had to have you.   I must say, you didn't seem to mind and neither did Harry.  He let you do whatever you wanted with her.   He is one fucking lucky man!" he tells me.