Chapter 3 - Dinner

Christina's POV

I take a deep breath and open the door and invite him in. I tell Harry to have a seat on the sofa while I go get the dishes.

I am watching Harry from the kitchen and I notice him looking around the living room at my photos on the walls. I can't help staring at him. God this man is beautiful. He looks my way and notices I am staring at him and smirks... God help me...

"Christina, these photos are amazing. Who is the photographer?" he asks. Harry looks at me in amazement when I say they are my photos. I feel my face flush, so I look away from him very quickly and thank him.

I return to the living room and place the dishes, utensils and napkins on the dining table and ask, "What would you like to drink? Unfortunately, I just returned from London and haven't had a chance to go shopping so all I can offer you is bottled water and tequila." Harry smirks and says, "I will take both."

"Why were you in London? If you don't mind me asking." He inquires. As I turn around in the kitchen to respond, I bump right into Harry and spill water all over his shirt, his beautiful shirt... where those beautiful damn birds are peeping out at me...

I apologize profusely because I didn't realize he was right behind me. Harry laughs and says that it was his fault and not to worry. I grab a towel and try to dry off his shirt and I swear there is steam coming off his body he is so hot.

He looks up into my eyes and asks if he could take his shirt off until it dries. Oh yeah, like I am going to say no! I squeak, "Sure."

I realize I need to go change so I say, "I will be right back. I need to put on some proper clothes." Harry looks at me and says, "No need to change on my account, you look fine." Not sure what to do so I say to myself, fuck it and stay in my same clothes.

We walk back into the living room and sit down at the table in the dining area. As Harry and I fill our plates with food, I pour us both a shot of tequila.

I ask him if he minds if I put some music on, maybe the music will help calm my nerves. I am sure the tequila will help as well. "That would be lovely." He responds.

I guess I should have asked what he likes to listen to but, oh well. I put my playlist on and here comes Janis Joplin's amazing voice through the speakers. I swear her voice does something to me. Harry seems impressed with my selection.

We put food on our plates and begin to eat. "You never told me why you were in London." He questions. I tell him I was there for a photo shoot. "Nice." He replies.

He continues to compliment me on my photos on my walls. I am surprised I can have a coherent conversation right now while a half-naked Harry Styles is looking at me.

OMG, I still have a towel on my head. I tell Harry that I will be right back. As I get up to walk to my room, I take the towel off and my long curly chestnut brown hair falls all the way down my back I hear a low, "Damnnnnnnnn." Come out of Harry's mouth. I try to hold my smile in as I walk away.

I come back into the living room and Harry is staring at me which makes me blush. He notices and apologizes for staring and says that I have beautiful hair. Holy shit, Harry Styles just told me I have beautiful hair!

I thank him as we continue to eat. I want to ask so many questions. Like, Do you have a girlfriend? Can I kiss you? Are you packing? I already know that one. Oh shit, yeah, I was watching him rub his crotch. I watched how his dick was getting bigger and bigger. I wonder who he was talking to? I sigh and think it was probably one of his model girlfriends...

"Christina? Christina? Are you ok? Christina?" Harry says as he reaches for my hand on the table. I jump at his touch. I felt like I was in a trance. OMG am I drooling? I wipe my mouth and say, "Oh Harry, I am so sorry. I was just thinking about something that happened earlier today."

I see him raise his eyebrows and smirk at me. I wonder if he knows what I am thinking? OMG, does he know I was watching him through the peephole? Oh God, I hope not!!!

Harry's POV

OMG... Was she watching me when I was on the phone in the hallway...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee