Chapter 16 - Papi

I get out of the shower and grab a towel.   I wipe the steam off of the mirror and look at my reflection.   I say to myself, "How could you have done this to Antonio?"  I feel like shit and yet my body has never felt this satisfied.   I come out of the bathroom and Antonio is laying in my bed... naked.  WTF...  Is he fucking serious?

"Antonio, babe...  I am sorry, I told you I wasn't feeling well", I tell him.  "Oh come on Christina, I can make you feel better.  I missed you so much!  You have been in London for three weeks!", he begs me.   I look at Antonio and he has gotten up on his knees trying to look sexy holding on to his very hard dick.  The last thing my ass wants right now is more dick. 

 I lie and tell him that I have really bad cramps and that I think I am getting my period and I have a  massive headache.   You would think he would get the fucking hint...  no way in hell I am having sex with Antonio today or ever...  maybe    fucking hell...

He tells me that he is horny and needs me and when he heard me moaning in the bathroom it made him crazy.  I tell him that I stubbed my toe while lying through my teeth.   He starts to beg... What the hell am I gonna do?  I say, "Look Papi, I am sorry I can't.  I physically am in pain and you aren't even trying to understand."  He jumps off of the bed and grabs me because he sees that I am on the verge of tears.  He takes me in his arms and pulls me to his body...  his naked body...  and for once I felt absolutely nothing.

I don't know if it because I am fully fucked, my guilt or I am not feeling Antonio anymore.  I have to feel something for him, I must feel something for him.  I can't feel for Harry!  Harry will only bring me heartache!  I start to feel bad for Antonio so I say, "How about I give you a show instead?"  Antonio's eyes open wide and so does his mouth!  His grin is from ear to ear right now.

I tell him to let me go in my closet and get ready for the show.  He runs to the bathroom to get the baby oil.   I walk into my closet and take a deep breath and pray I can get through this.  I put on my black lace sheer body suit that is crotch less and my thigh high boots.  Alright Christina, time to make this man feel like nothing is wrong.

I walk out of my closet and Antonio is laying there playing with himself waiting for me I put on some sexy music and light some candles.  I tell him to turn the lights out and draw the black out curtains.  I hear my phone ring and then it stops...  oh well, they will call back.   I ask him if he is ready for the show. 

I turn to him and tell him, "Hey baby, what do you have there in your hand?  Is that Christina's dick right there?  He nods.  Are you gonna play with it for Mami?  He nods.  I start to move my hips from side to side and bring my hands up to my breasts and pull down the front of my body suit to expose my breasts.  "You like my tits Papi?  You want to touch them?  I know you do but, you can't you have been a bad boy.  Only I can touch them" I tell him.  

"Please Mami, let me touch them", he begs me.  I bring my hands up to my nipples and start to rub them.  I look him in the eye and tell him no and tell him to touch his dick.  I ask him to play with it for me.   I stick my tongue out and ask him if he wants me to lick the head?  He tells me, "Yes baby, I want you to lick the head.  Come over here and let me feel your tongue on my dick'.   I tell him, "You want to feel my tongue like this... I lift my breast to my mouth and lick my nipple...  You want my mouth on your dick like this...  I start to suck on my nipple...  You want me to suck that dick like I am sucking on my nipple baby?"  He nods with lust in his eyes.

I turn around and bend over in front of him moving my ass from side to side.  "Fuck Christina, I love your fucking sexy ass.  Please Mami, bring that ass closer to me.  Let me feel it"  I turn around and put one foot up on the bed.  "No, you can't touch it.   You have been a bad boy.  Hmmm, baby I like the way you are playing with that dick right now.  Play with your balls baby.  Make believe it is my hand right there.  I bring my hand to my crotch and ask him if he wants to touch my pussy.  He is begging to touch me and I won't let him.  He reaches for me and I smack his hand and yell, "I said you can't fucking touch me!"

All you can do is look at it.  "Lay back on the bed and let me stand over you so you can get a better look."   He lays back moaning and calling my name.  I stand up on the bed and stand over his body with a leg on each side of his waist.  "You like what you see baby?  You like my pussy?  You want to touch it like I am now? Well, you can't!!!  It is my pussy!  You can look at it though!"

"Fuck Christina, that pussy is so beautiful.  Please Mami, let me touch it.", he begs.  He brings his hand up again I smack it again.  "I said NO!!!", I scream.   I stick a finger inside me and bring it to his mouth and tease him with it.  "Please Christina, let me taste you." he begs me.  I shake my head no and put my finger in my mouth.

"Oh shit Christina, I am gonna cum!", he tells me.  "That's right Papi cum for Mami!"   Antonio closes his eyes and is jerking himself faster and faster and starts to cum. I watch as his cum spurts out all over his stomach as he is screaming my name.

I tell him he is a good boy and kiss his lips softly.  I tell him to go take a shower.  Antonio looks at me and says, "Baby, I love you so fucking much!"  At this moment there is no way I can say it back.  I look at him and say, "I know baby, I know.  Now go take a shower".  Antonio gets up and walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on and he closes the door. 

I lay on the bed and try to figure out what the fuck just happened...  As I am laying there I feel something under my back.  I feel for what ever it is when I realize it is my phone.  I look at the screen and realize someone is on the phone.  WTF...  I don't recognize the number.  I say, "Hello..."  I hear a very familiar, very sexy voice say, "Hello Christina."   "Harry?????????"

Thank you for reading my story.

More to cum!  Spread the word!!!!!!!