Chapter 78 - Wedding Day

One month later...

Harry's POV

"Oh fuck Louis...  what am I doing?  I don't know if I can go through with this...  How did this happen?  I never let anyone in like this?  What will my fans think?  Will they give up on me? Fuuuuucccckkkk!!!!" I scream as I walk back and forth.

Louis looks at me and rolls his eyes and says, "Shut the fuck up Harry!  Stop being such a wanker! First of all, your ass is whipped and can't last a day without that woman out there waiting to marry your ass.  Stop worrying about your fans, if they are true fans, they will love whomever you love.  Besides, you are about to be a father.  Remember?"

I stop pacing and look at Louis when the door busts open and Niall and Liam walk in and want to know what is taking me so long.  They take one look at me and realize that my nerves have taken over my body.  They both look at each other and start laughing.  I honestly don't see what is so funny.

Niall tells me to get my shit together because I have an amazing woman out there who is waiting for me to marry her.  I open my mouth to say something when Liam comes over to me and puts his arms around me and tells me how happy he is for me and how he hopes to find a woman like Christina one day so he can be as happy as I am.

Liam pulls back a little while Louis and Niall join in on the hug.  I thank them for being there for me and turn around and look in the mirror and say, "Ok mates, lets do this!"  We start walking down to the beach.  The sun is about to start setting and it couldn't be more beautiful.

I pass our families and friends and barely see their faces my nerves are so wrecked.   My mother must have noticed because as soon as I made my way to the altar and turn around she is in my face.

"Harry, I know you are nervous but, I know you are making the right decision.  I have never seen any two people love each other the way you two love each other.  I love you with all my heart and can't wait to gain a daughter in-law and a grandbaby!" my mum says with the most loving eyes as she grabs my face and kisses my cheek.  I instantly feel calmer.  Why didn't I talk to her sooner?

Just then I hear music begin to play...   Fuck, I feel sick...  Fuck...  Fuck she is so beautiful...

Christina's POV

"OMG, what do you mean Harry is not ready yet? OMG!!! Does this mean he doesn't want to marry me anymore?  Is he having second thoughts???  I knew it was too good to be true!!!  He finally realized I am not good enough for him!!  OMG!!!  What am I going to do?  I cant live without him!  Fuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!" I scream.

Annette grabs me and tells me to shut the fuck and sit down.  I start to hyper-ventilate when my mother walks through the door and immediately takes my face in her hands and tells me to take slow deep breaths while telling me that I have nothing to be nervous about and that I am marrying a wonderful man who loves me with all his heart.

Just then my father knocks on the door and tells me that it is time.  My mother kisses me and tells me she loves me.  Annette tells me that she will be down front waiting for me with Harry and Louis.  Oh God....

My dad walks up to me with tears in his eyes and says, "Christina, my little bambina, I can't believe this day has come.  Where did the time go?  One day I was bouncing you on my knee, the next I am walking you down the aisle."  His tears are now streaming down his face and I can't hold mine back anymore.

"Dad, I will always be your little bambina.  Thank you so much for all you have done for me.  I feel like the luckiest woman alive having the best family and marrying a wonderful man with an equally wonderful family.  I couldn't have asked for more.  I love you dad." I say while wiping his tears.