Chapter 15 - Shower Time

As we walked into my apartment, I felt my knees get weak.  How was I going to keep it together?  How was I going to look Antonio in the eye without the guilt being seen across my face?  Antonio called my name and I looked over to him and he was asking me if I was ok.  I told him that I really wasn't feeling well since I came back from London.  I asked him if he could make me a cup of tea while I went to take a shower.   Antonio said, "Ok babe, I will make you some tea and take care of you."

I walk into my bedroom and it smells like fucking sex!!!  Sweet, beautiful, passionate sex...  Oh God Christina... Really?    I grab the Lysol and spray everything in my room!!!!!  I straighten my bed and head to the bathroom.   I start the shower and stand there and start to think of Harry.  A smile comes to my face...

I step into the shower and let the water run over me and start to think about Harry again. 

My mind starts to play tricks on me.   I swear I can feel Harry standing behind me...  I feel him move close to me...  Hmmmm, I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck...   My hand goes down between my legs and starts to rub on my clit...   All I can think about is Harry... I start to imagine Harry behind me...  kissing the back of my neck...  whispering in my ear how sexy I am and how much he wants to fuck me right now...  I feel him bring his arms around my body...  one hand goes up to my breast and the other goes to my core...   I feel him stick 1 finger inside me, then 2 fingers...  he asks me if I need 3 fingers...  I whimper as I feel the 3rd finger enter me...  Harry starts to move his fingers in and out of me faster and faster while he is whispering in my ear if it feels good...  I whimper, yes baby...  He asks me if I need more and I tell him that I do...  he takes his fingers out of me and slams his dick inside me...  I gasp and feel myself being thrown against the shower wall...  I feel his dick slamming into me from behind over and over...  I can barely catch my breath...  I swear I can really feel him...  I let out one moan after another...   I feel myself about to hit my high...  I hear his voice say, "That's right Christina, cum for me!" ...  I let out a cry as I start to cum... 

I hear knocking on my bathroom door... "Christina!!!  Christina!!!  Are you ok?  Did you fall?  I hear you crying!!  Christina, please answer me!", Antonio screams.   OH SHIT...  what the fuck has Harry done to me? 

I yell to Antonio that I was ok and that I stubbed my toe and it really hurt! o_o  OMG what the fuck is wrong with me?!  I hear Antonio say ok and he will wait for me in the living room.  I remove my fingers from inside me and wish Harry was here to lick them...

I am so fucked thanks to Mr. HARRY FUCKING STYLES...

Harry's POV

Oh shit, what the hell.  I cannot believe what just happened.  I cannot believe what an incredible night I had with that fucking amazingly sexy damn woman.   I have to stop thinking about her and jump in the shower.

I walk into my bathroom and put the shower on and wait for it to get hot.  I look in the mirror and think about Christina.  I don't know why but there is something about her that makes me want to get to know her better.  Fuck Antonio.  I am going to make her mine...

I take my clothes off and jump in the shower.  I can still smell the sex on me.  I wonder if Antonio could smell it too?   Why do I hope he does...  I can't help but smirk...

I grab the body wash and put some in my hand and go straight to my dick.  As I start washing it, I can't help but think of her.  How sexy she is...  How beautiful her tits are... my dick starts to get hard...

I start to imagine Christina in front of me as I start to play with myself...  there she is standing in front of me...  I grab her face and bring her lips to mine...  I kiss her very passionately moaning into her mouth...  I put my arms around her waist and tell her to jump...  I push her up against the wall and line my dick up to her slit and push into that tight fucking pussy...  I swear I can feel it...  I keep thrusting up into her over and over...  I hear her scream my name... I love her sexy voice... damn this pussy feels so good...  she starts to whisper in my ear how good my dick feels... I am going so deep into this pussy I feel my body start to tense and I know I am about to cum...  I can't help it, I scream her name as I hit my high...  CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WTF has Christina Ferrari done to me...

Thank you for reading my story!  If you liked it, please spread the word and I will keep spreading Christina's legs for Harry!