Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?

Christina's POV

He pulls me onto his lap while he sits on his recliner so we can watch a movie together. We argue over which movie to watch and settle on his favorite... what else but, The Notebook. I think he has a serious man crush on Ryan Gosling. I lay my head on his chest and feel like I never want this feeling to ever end.

I hear someone say excuse me to us and look up and see it is no other than Krystle... WTF...  OMG what is she doing on this plane?

I immediately stand up and get in Krystle's face.  "What the fuck are you doing here?" I question her as I feel Harry put his hands on my shoulders to hold me back.  She looks from me to Harry and says that she is on her way home for a visit with her family before she starts writing and recording her new album with Harry.

Wait...  What...  "There is no fucking way Harry is working on your album."  I turn around to Harry and ask him if this is true.   Harry begins to stutter...  "I I I I I  never said I wwwoooouuuld.  I told Jeff I wwwould think about it after I was done with mmmmy album."

"Oh Harry, you know you told me you would help me and even do a collaboration with me." she says coyly.  I turn around to Harry and he looks like he is about to have heart failure and says, "I told you that if I had time after my album, is what I said."  I turn to Krystle and say, "Well, the way I see it, Harry will not be doing anything with you.  You blew it when you sent him a picture of your boobs.  What the hell were you thinking?"

"Well, well, well...  what do we have here?  Is this a little love triangle we have going on?" Jaime says as he is trying to get between me and Krystle.  I look at Jaime and say, "No, this is not a love triangle.   This woman sent my man a picture of her boobs."

Jaime brings his hand to his mouth and gasps and says, "No, you did not!!!  That is so scandalous!!!" to Krystle.   "Well, I know Harry wanted it.  He didn't say anything when I sent him the first picture of me." she says as she puts her hand on her hip.

Jaime is just looking from one of us to the other with his hand over his mouth.

Harry goes to talk and I stop him and say, "Krystle, I thought you were my friend.  I don't understand why you are doing this to me."  "Look Harry doesn't belong with you.  You are not good enough for him." she says.  "Oh and you think you are better for him do you?" I ask.

"Yes, I do." she says and I lose it and break away from Harry's arms and jump on top of Krystle.  I hear Jaime squeal and Harry try to pull me off of her. "Christina, please stop.  This is not the place for this." Harry says.

Krystle and I are rolling around on the floor when two Sky Marshalls come over and grab each of us from the floor.  "Ladies, what seems to be the problem over here?  Do we need to arrest both of you or can we settle this like adults?  Let me know." one of them says.

Harry says right away that we can settle this like adults and promises that there will not be any more problems.  Jaime asks where Krystle was sitting and escorts her back to her seat.   Harry pulls me to sit back on his lap and I refuse.  I sit in my own pod so I can calm myself down.

Harry tries to talk to me but, I stop him.  "Please Harry, let me try to comprehend everything that she said before I say anything more to you."

Jaime comes back and is like, "Girl, that heffa was saying some shit about you."  Harry tells Jaime to please not try to make the situation worse than it already is.

Harry's POV

Holy shit...  What the actual hell...  How is Krystle on our flight? This is not going to end well... At all...  I grab hold of Christina's arms to hold her back from destroying Krystle.  Why is she trying to start trouble between Christina and I?  What is Jaime doing????