Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!

Christina's POV

I wake up to something hard in my back.  OMG...   Harry is so hard and is sound asleep snoring away.  Damn, I am so wet for this man.   I bring my hand to his dick and aligned it with me.   I slowly push back onto him.   Damn...  his dick feels so good.  I start to move my hips forward and then back down again.

Harry begins to stir and grabs hold of my waist and whispers in my ear, "Now this is the best way to be woken up."  I continue to move my hips back and forth as Harry moans in my ear, "Fuck, you feel so good."

He grabs my leg and throws it over his hip so he can push deeper into me.  I can barely contain my moans as he is now pushing deeper and harder into me.  He rolls me over onto my stomach  and spreads my legs open and lays on my back with his arms around my waist.   The weight of his body feels so good.  It makes me feel so safe. 

"Christina, what have you done to me?  I can't get enough of you." Harry moans.  I turn my head and look back at him and say, "Harry, don't ever let me go.  I need you more than you will ever know." I moan.

Harry gets up tells me to turn over.  He grabs my ankles and puts them up on his shoulders and reaches over and grabs a pillow to put under my ass.  He then slowly pushes in and out of me while watching his dick go in and out while he has his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Baby, do you like the way that looks?  You like to watch that big beautiful dick go in and out of me?" I ask.   He nods yes without saying a word or looking at me.   I begin to squeeze my walls around that dick and Harry's eyes go up into his head.

"Baby, you like it when my pussy squeezes your dick don't you?" I ask.  He nods yes again but doesn't open his eyes or release his lip from between his teeth.   Fuck...  he is so hot...   I bring my hands to my breasts and squeeze on them bringing my nipples between my fingers and pull on them.

I let out a loud moan and see Harry finally open his eyes and stare at me while licking his lips.  I bring one of my breasts to my mouth and begin to suck on my nipple while moaning Harry's name.   "Fuck Christina...  " he groans.

Harry begins to thrust into me harder and faster while moaning my name as he is kissing and biting my ankles while holding onto my ass.   God...  he feels so good...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time I took my birth control pill?

Suddenly terror is written all over my face and I become stiff.   Harry looks down at me and knows something is wrong with me and asks me if I am ok.   I close my eyes and turn my head when Harry pulls out of me and asks me if he hurt me and if I am ok.

Do I even say anything?  Oh God, what do I do?  Harry grabs my face towards him and asks me, "Christina, baby girl...  what is wrong?  Please tell me."   I look him in the eye and decide that I better tell him.

I start off saying I am sorry and he is looking at me so worried about what I could be sorry about.   I open my mouth and with trembling lips cry, "I forgot to take my birth control for a couple of days.  I just realized it.  I am so sorry!  I didn't mean to forget.  I am so sorry Harry."

Harry looks relieved.  Why?  Why would he look so relieved? He takes my face in his hands and kisses my lips and tells me, "Baby girl, don't worry.  Whatever is meant to be, will be.  I am yours and you are mine... forever."

He pulls the pillow out from under my ass and lowers my legs around his waist and re-enters me.  I try to stop him and he tells me, "Baby, I am going to give you a baby right now and I will make sure that baby knows that his parents truly made him or her with love."