Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!

Harry's POV

I feel a hand come up to my face and wipe my tears when I hear, "I love you too Harry." I open my eyes and Christina is looking at me. OMG she is awake. I begin to cry harder and she pulls me closer to her and kisses me.

I wipe my tears from my face and thank God she is finally awake.  "Christina, how do you feel?  Are you in pain?"  She just closes her eyes and brings me closer to her and says, "I am better now that you are here with me." 

"I need to let the doctors know you are awake." I say as I am trying to get up.  "Harry, please don't leave me.  I need you." she whispers.   "Oh baby girl, I am never going to leave you and I need you just as much." I proclaim.

I see a tear run down her swollen and black & blue face and it makes my heart break for her.  She didn't deserve this.  Antonio is going to have to pay for this, one way or another.  I promise.

I ring for the nurse and wait for someone to come in.  I hold her in my arms and move her hair out of her face and tell her how much I love her.   A nurse walks in and I tell her that Christina woke up and to get the doctor.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call her father to tell him that Christina woke up and to please call Annette to let her know.  He tells me that he and his wife are on their way back to the hospital.

I call my mum and tell her how sorry I am for leaving without telling her and that I felt Christina was going to wake up and she did.  I gave her my driver's number to call when she is ready to come back up here.

I look back at Christina and kiss her lips.  I let her know that once she is well enough we are going away on a holiday.  We need to be away from everyone and everything.  She agrees with me and I can't help but smile from ear to ear.

The door swings open and there are 2 nurses and the doctor walk in.  "Good morning Christina and Harry.  How are we both feeling this morning?" the doctor says as he motions for me to move to the side.   As I start to move away, Christina grabs my shirt and begs me to stay with her.  I tell her I am not going anywhere and grab onto her hand and kiss it.

The doctor checks Christina out and says that he needs to do a couple of tests to make sure everything is okay but that she looks good.  He explains that the swelling on her face will subside soon and that she shouldn't have too much damage to it. 

Christina asks for a mirror so she can see her face and I tell her that she doesn't need to see it yet, just know that she is beautiful.  I can't let her see it yet.  We need to let her heal a little more first. 

The doctor and the nurses leave us alone and she asks me what happened to her.  I explain that Antonio did this to her and that Louis, Niall and Liam ended up saving her.  She couldn't believe it.  She says, "I guess I owe them my life."  Just then her parents walk in and run to her with tears in their eyes.  I move to the side and let them get closer to her.

"Harry, I thought you were going home to rest." her father tells me.  I respond with, "I couldn't sleep.  I knew I needed to be here and I was right."

Christina's POV

I hear someone talking.  I open my eyes and I see Harry laying next to me with his eyes closed.  He is telling me how much he loves me and is begging me to come back to him.  I see tears roll down his face and I begin to wipe his tears when I say, "I love you too Harry." He opens his eyes and is looking at me and begins to cry harder so I pull him closer to me and kiss him.

Harry asks me how I feel and if I am in any pain?  I just close my eyes and bring him closer to me and tell him that I am better now that he is here with me.  He wants to let the doctors know I am awake but I don't want him to move from me.  I beg him to please don't leave me and that I need him.   He lets me know that he is never going to leave me and he needs me just as much.