Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away

I go into the bathroom and run water into my huge sunken tub. This was so worth the extra money to have installed. I grab the lavender bubble bath salts and pour some in when Harry walks in and is amazed at my tub. He says, "I need a tub like this. You need to let me know where you got it from". I tell him that I will give him their card and you will love their selection of tubs. Harry notices I have candles all around the tub and asks me where the lighter is so he can light them.

As he is lighting the candles I take a hair tie and put my hair up into a bun. I lower myself into the tub as Harry is right behind me. We sit on opposite sides of the tub with our legs in between each other. We both sigh as this feels so good. Harry says, "I love this tub, it is so deep. It feels so good". You think this feels good just wait! I hit the switch for the water jets to start. Uh oh, there goes that smirk again...

Harry pulls me over to him so I am straddling his lap. He puts his arms around me and runs his fingers up and down my back. I still can't believe I am sitting here with THE HARRY STYLES.

He puts his hands in my hair and brings my lips to his a little harder this time. He then moves his hands down my back and grabs on to my ass. He brings his fingers down the center of my ass and finds his way to my slit. He sticks a finger inside me moving it in and out very slowly. Oxygen... I need Oxygen!!!

I close my eyes and he asks me to look at him. I try my hardest to keep my eyes open when all of a sudden he puts two fingers in and says, "Christina, I said look at me!" I open my eyes with shock! His fingers are going faster and faster in and out of me as I do what I am told. I let out a whimper when Harry says, "Do you trust me?" With my fucking life... I replied, "Yes, I do".

He takes his fingers out of me grabs me by the hips and moves me towards the water jet. OMFG... I never thought of that! There is that smirk again... He puts the water jets on the highest level and lifts me up so my core is right up against one of the jets. I can't hold back, I scream out, "Fuck, this feels so damn good. Oh shit... Oh shit..." The jet stream is right up against my clit and it feels amazing. The tingling sensation is making me weak.

I put my hand around Harry's big beautiful dick. It is so silky smooth. I start to move my hand up and down slowly, squeezing a little harder each time. Harry tells me, "You want me to fuck you with that big dick don't you?" I can't even think straight the feeling that is in the pit of my stomach is starting to take over my body. "Answer me Christina!" he said. I scream, "Yes, Harry I want you to fuck me with that big beautiful dick of yours! Oh God Harry I am going to cum!" "Cum for me Christina, fucking cum for me!" I can't hold back any longer. I reach my high and my body is trembling! "Good girl Christina. I like when you listen to me." Shit, I would do anything this damn man would want me to do...

Thank you for reading my story!