Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?

Harry's POV

I can't believe I caught Christina pleasuring herself while thinking of what happened last night with me, her and Clarissa.   That woman reminds me everyday why I have such strong feelings for her.  I hope one day we can go even further in our fantasies.   I know I have many.  I wonder if she has any.  I am willing to try almost anything...

My driver says, "Mr. Styles, we have arrived at the studio.  Please call me when you are ready to go back to your house and I will return and pick you up."  I let him know that I will contact him when I am ready.

I walk into the studio and I am informed that Jeff is in Studio C with Krystle.  I walk in and see Jeff talking with Krystle.  I walk over to them to say hello.   Wow, I never realized how beautiful Krystle is.  I never had a chance to talk to her last night.

Krystle looks at me and says, "Hello Harry, how are you today?"  I had no idea she was Scottish.  "Hello Krystle, I didn't realize that you were Scottish.  How do you and Christina know each other?"  I ask.  She tells me that they met in the UK a couple of years ago when Christina was there doing a photo shoot and they have been friends ever since.  

"Harry, I want you to know that I am very excited to meet you.  I have been a fan of yours for years.   You are so extremely talented and might I say sexy." Krystle says as she is smiling coyly at me.  I thank her and wonder if she trying to flirt with me?  She is very sexy. Maybe Christina would like to invite her to dinner sometime.  I would love to see the two of them together.  Hmmmm

"So, Krystle lets get you in the booth so we can record your voice." Jeff interrupts.   He looks at me with questioning eyes and I just shrug my shoulders.  Jeff brings Krystle into the booth and asks her to sing the same Adele song she sang last night.  

Jeff has Krystle start to sing and I must say her voice is amazing.  Why is she staring at me while she is singing?  This is kind of awkward but sexy at the same time.  Jeff looks at me and says, "Harry, what are you doing?"  I look over to Jeff and say, "I don't know what you are talking about."  He just shakes his head at me.

After Krystle finishes Jeff has her come out of the booth and we listen to her recorded voice together.   She really does have an amazing voice.  I see Jeff's wheels turning.  He tells Krystle that he has songs that I have written that may just be perfect for her.  I look at Jeff and Krystle looks at me and says that she would love to record one of my songs.

Ok, what is Jeff up to...  his wheels are still turning.  "Jeff, what are you up to?" I ask.  "Harry, I think you need to do a collaboration with Krystle for her album." Jeff says.   I am not so sure that is a good idea.   "I will have to think about that Jeff.  I really need to keep working on my solo album first." I explain.

"Harry, it would be an honor to work with you on a collaboration but, I understand that your solo album is a priority.  Maybe we could do something when you have more time.  I would also like to write some songs for my album with you as well.  When you have time of course." Krystle says while holding onto my arm.  Damn, she is sexy...  Oh Christina, I hope you two can be open for something...

Jeff tells Krystle that they need to go back to his office to go over some paperwork.   They say goodbye and leave me there by myself thinking.  I hear the door open and turn around and see Krystle come back into the room.  She tells me she forgot her purse.   I watch her get her purse and walk over to me and say, "Harry, I really hope we can work together.  I will do anything to convince you."

She comes towards me staring me in the eyes while licking her lips.  Oh shit... my dick is getting hard...  She notices and brings her hand to my now hard dick and tells me, "Anything..."   I tell her that I am with Christina and I don't do anything without her just to see what she says.   "That is fine with me." she whispers in my ear.