Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?

Harry's POV

Wait...What???   Why does that look like me on the floor? This cannot be possible. What is going on here? Am I dead? Fuck... Am I dead?

I feel like I am in a trance. I look over at where Christina is lying in her father's arms and I hear him begging her to open her eyes and wake up. Why is he crying? Is she ok? OMG!!!  Christina, please be ok!

Why is Louis kissing her? Louis... WTF!!! Why is he hitting her chest like that? Why is he kissing her again? OMG!!!  I think he is trying to resuscitate her!!! He is!!!  OMG!!!   Louis, please save her! Save our baby!

I feel someone grab my hand. I look down and Christina is standing next to me. Wait... How??? She is still on the floor...

Christina whispers, "Harry, I am scared. I keep hearing my mother calling me but, I can't find her. What is going on?" I grab her in my arms and tell her "I do not know what is happening. I think we are dead or dying. I really don't know. I do know that we need to live. We need to be strong and survive! We have to live so our child can live." We promise each other that we will survive!

As I kiss Christina's lips she disappears from my embrace. OMG!!  Where did she go? Then I hear Louis scream, "She's awake!" I look down and Christina sits up and crawls her way over to my body lying on the floor.

Christina is crying and screaming my name, begging me to wake up! Someone is pulling her from me. Why is that man kissing me? Who is that man? I never saw him before. Do I know him? Fuck... he hit me. Wait, what is that? Why is he telling everyone to stand back?

I feel an electric current go through my body. Owwwwww, that hurt! I hear Christina screaming, "Harry, you promised me! You better not leave me!! Please Harry, come back to me. I can't live without you! Please baby... Please...!!!"

Owwwwww, I feel another electric current go through me. This time I feel my whole-body jerk and fall back to the floor. Damn, that shit hurt.

Christina's POV

What is happening to me? Why is my father crying? Who is he holding in his arms? I walk over and see it is me he is holding? Wait... What?????   How is this possible? What is going on here? I scream at my dad, "I am here daddy! Please don't cry! I am right here!"

I don't understand what is happening. I look over and see Harry is lying on the ground. Why isn't he awake? What is wrong with him? Why are Liam and Niall crying? This is just so strange. I am so scared right now. Why do I keep hearing my mother calling my name? I don't see her anywhere.

I turn around and I see Harry looking down at me on the ground. OMG!!! It's Harry! Why is he crying? I walk up to him and grab his hand. He looks down at me and I whisper, "Harry, I am scared. I keep hearing my mother calling me but, I can't find her. What is going on?"

He looks at me with wide eyes and grabs me into his embrace and says, "I do not know what is happening. I think we are dead or dying. I gasp! I really don't know. I do know that we need to live. We need to be strong and survive! We have to live so our child can live." Harry makes me promise that we will survive!

Harry brings his lips to mine and his lips feel so soft. How heavenly his lips feel...? Hmmmm... I gasp for air and open my eyes and Louis is staring at me. Wait... How? What??? Why is Louis kissing me? Where is Harry?

I hear Louis yell that I am awake, and I look around. OMG!!!  Harry!!! I need to wake Harry up! He promised me he would survive! He must!!!! I crawl over to where Harry is lying on the floor.