Chapter Seven

Official Story Play list Below.

I left JCPenny's with a pair of jeans on. They were the typical skinny denim that my mom wasn't entirely against but I know she doesn't really enjoy them on me. His green eyes watched me as I dropped his new -- used -- black boxers in his bag. I stifled a laugh as I did it, trying to avoid his goofy grin and the gaze he kept solely on me.

"Come on, you want to laugh," Harry pushed, pinching the skin on my hair before I slapped his touch away. This was a little different than the usual dirt bag Harry was around me. From Clary, she views him as a pretty cool guy. Around me, however, he turns into the biggest, most annoying dirt bag of them all.

Harry was a bipolar little bitch. Simple.

"It's the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced. Aren't you glad you witnessed it all?" I asked, slightly harshly and the teasing still buried beneath my words somewhere.

Harry scoffed. "Of course I am. I wish I took a picture."

"Hate you," I muttered, making my down various sections but now really knowing which I was heading to. Harry followed beside me, arms crossed over his chest.

He turned to look at me as we walked. "But aren't you glad I didn't? I bought you a pair of jeans and now you look like you've been outside. Looking like you left the sheep farm."

"Really?" I breathed, frowning. "A sheep farm?"

"Yeah, Wool Incorporated," he chuckled lightly. "If I say church I'm scared your mom would pop out of nowhere and lecture me about the goodness of God's will."

A lazily quiet laugh escaped my lips. "I wouldn't joke about that."

"But seriously. The least you could do is thank me." He insisted, and I knew he was right. I can't express my emotions correctly without either tearing up or stammering until my tongue twists into knots. I'm glad he didn't leave me there half naked. I'm glad he was the one to be on the other side of those closing doors of the elevator. No one else could have been better. As shocking as that sounds.

I looked up at him, realizing our ceased movement as we stopped by the entrance of JCPenny's. "Thanks, Harry...a lot," I breathed, feeling relieved that I managed to keep my train of thoughts in one piece.

"So will you flash me your t*ts now or...," he snapped his fingers, rolling his eyes with that stupid grin slipping into his features right after he stopped frowning. If you overlook the stupidness that radiates from him like a plague, you realize he's not as bad as he is when he insists on irritating someone.

I scoffed. "We're in public." I began to walk away from him, smirking when I heard his footsteps speed up to fall into place with mine.

"Don't bring my hopes up like this. Don't do this to me," he pressed a large hand to his chest where his heart supposedly was. I doubt this guy had a beating, warm heart. He's an asshole any other day, but I'm glad he chose this one not to be.

I ignored his constant pleads to see my bo*bs. An old couple heard him down as we stood at the escalators, and they obviously were awfully offended by Harry's request. Harry ended up getting glared at by a lot of people, and I wasn't surprised as he stuck his middle finger at a couple of them like he didn't care what they thought.