Chapter Fortyone

Note // smutty

Serenity;

I had no clue what time it was, but I felt Harry's lips peppering sweet, soft kisses on my neck. He was above me, one arm beside my, leant on his elbow to avoid pressing all of his weight on my body. My tired eyes opened slowly, half asleep and half ready to give him my own fair share of kisses.

Our legs were entwined together like a mess of vines. I was so content being wrapped up in a sheet with Harry's warmth providing all the comfort I truly needed at a time like this.

I knew my life just got harder to cope with, but as long as Harry is here to fill the hole punctured in my heart, I couldn't really give less of of a fuck.

"Babe," I giggled softly, barely audible but at our distance it was heard fairly well. He stopped, his soft lips against my skin enough that I could feel him smile.

Harry pulled away from my skin, bringing our faces closer and our eyes to meet. He was so cute, I swear.

His curls were a mess on his head, pale green eyes soft and still tired. The pink of his lips looked deeper, the plump feel and gentle texture ghosting across my skin even though he had already stopped.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered, his other hand stroking my cheek with care. His voice was always more raspy in the mornings; it turned me on shockingly fast.

"Morning, Sweetums," I teased with a tired smirk.

He only rolled his eyes and began to trail his hand down my waist to my thigh that was now bare since I woke up a few times to remove my clothes that I had kept on. I currently lied with underwear and my black tank top.

Smoothly, he hooked my leg over his waist and held it there, gazing at me straight in the eye the entire time.

"I'll prove to you right now I'm anything but sweet," he murmured lowly.

I smiled at him with amusement in my eyes and happiness in my heart. "You're a softy with me, but I know you're a tough guy," I assured him, sliding my hands against his bare shoulders. God, he was so warm and cuddly for someone who has so much anger built inside them.

"I'm only soft because you did this to me. Made me like you," he spat out disgustedly, but playfully intended.

"Hey, you made me mushy," I defended myself.

I felt his hand touch the band of my dark berry colored panties. He smirked. "And it's cute when you blush, you know."

There was definitely heat on my face. "It used to be impossible to make me blush. Somehow you've done it."

He shifted against me a little. "Well, that's because you're my girl and my girl gets what she wants when she wants it. You'll be spoiled in no time." He whispered, leaning in to kiss my lips.

I happily obliged and placed my hands on either side of his face. It's become clear that whenever he says "my girl", I have to control myself and not literally explode from the emotion he gives me.

Our lips moved together in complete sync. I felt his tongue slowly glide against my bottom lip, directly sliding it past my lips and joining mine. I teased him and pulled away, my teeth softly biting into his bottom lip. He grunted in frustration, bringing his head lower and forcing our lip to lip contact again.

My stomach swirled when I felt his hand moving up from my thigh after hooking it tighter around his waist, the other out stretched lazily. He grazed my inner thigh now while beginning to kiss down my neck.

In total bliss, my breath hitched in my throat when he sucked on the area above my collarbone, biting into my skin and continuing to make my toes curl. While he did so, his hand began to rub me through my underwear, creating friction for my throbbing nerves.