Chapter Thirtyeight

everyone deals with hate differently, so how i do it is i legit post more fucking chapters so you haters can suck my ass

i shouldn't have to explain myself for doing nothing wrong but writing a FICTIONAL story. if you're the type to take things seriously, then just don't read any of them.

so, if someone ever insults you, pull their head off their neck. you shouldn't have to sulk and cry about it. trust me, there is a place for everyone on this earth.

and yours isn't crying because someone said you're too fat, too skinny, or stupid or ugly.

we can be fat, skinny, stupid, and ugly togther.

don't cry and give em the finger

:)

Serenity;

Belle had finally tried out her Barbie car with tears staining her pink cheeks. Tears of absolute happiness. Unfortunately, Belle kept running over everyone's toes, and since both Harry and I were barefoot, it hurt a lot. Otherwise, it was a really happy time seeing Belle all excited and driving around. Since their house was big enough, she could drive inside the house if she wanted to. Anne disagreed and said she'll have to drive it outside.

As I peered at my phone, receiving a text message from Emily about going to the beach later today, Harry came up from behind me and embraced me. I smiled to myself, feeling him rest his chin on my shoulder. He has the tendency to do this a lot. Always hugging me from behind, but I'm not complaining.

"Emily invited us to the beach later today. Marisol and Louis will be there as well and so will Niall," I read the names off the text. Emily had written Clary isn't available due to the fact she needs to take her sister shopping.

Harry shrugged, his fingers playing with the hem of the boxers I was wearing. "Sure, I've got nothing planned." I texted Emily back confirming we'll be going just as Harry said, "You know who I haven't seen in a while?"

Frowning, I paused before saying, "Who?"

"That Elliot guy."

I felt my eyes widen. "Oh! I haven't seen him in weeks. He hasn't even called or texted me. I should call him to see if everything's alright."

My phone was taken out of my hands before I could dial Elliot's number. "Do that later," Harry whispered into my neck, kissing the skin lightly, "You're with me right now."

+
Harry;

It was noon when I dropped Serenity off at her house, and went back to mine. I've been quite happy with my life so far. Everything seems to be going well, and hopefully for longer. I sat in the kitchen, about to peel a banana when my mother entered the room.

"So, did you have fun last night, Harry?" She asked with a smile.

"Sure did," I answered, taking a bite out of the fruit.

"Where's Serenity?"

"I took her home."

Mother sat across from me on a stool, smiling to herself about something I'm sure she found amusing. I'm glad she expresses a fond for Serenity, because if she didn't things wouldn't go as smoothly as they currently were. I'm glad Gemma likes her, too. Serenity is sometimes really hard to understand or to deal with, and I know that because she tends to annoy me much. But I'm still falling for her every second.

She clasped her hands together, looking ready for business. I eyed her carefully, knowing that by the sad smile on her face something was on her mind. "Harry...I need to ask you something. It's nothing particularly bad, I'm just worried for you."