Chapter Twentyeight

A/N: although I'm 98% sure most of you disregard my author notes, warning there is smut in this chapter

^ all the more reason not to care and read on lol

True Love by Coldplay (highly suggest you play this song. it's sad but I just love the melody for the chapter)

Harry;

I'm not blaming her. Maybe it was by impulse, or just my temper. But I'm not furious with her for have been dating the world's biggest douchebag. If she knew any better she wouldn't even be with me, either. Because I'm an asshole, and I just proved so by the way I yelled at her. In my mind, I wasn't thinking about the tears falling from her pretty eyes or the way her bottom lip was between her teeth, nervous because I was scaring her. Instead, I was thinking of multiple ways to control myself and keep from lashing out even more. I didn't have time to consider her feelings.

This shit was all happening in front of Burger King, too. How he knew we were hear pisses me off because he must've been following Serenity. Fucking stalker. I swear, I'm going to have to be injected with some type of shit in order to be controlled.

Niall and Louis managed to make me drop the fucking bat. I was there in my trunk by chance. I had no idea that it was there where I left it last time I used it. Last time I used it, it wasn't for a good purpose. I shattered windows with that thing. And I was about to shatter a skull tonight.

I leaned against the car, running my hands through my hair in excessive frustration and stress. I didn't think dating Serenity would come with a guy whose goal is only to screw with her for something she did a while ago. Talk about holding a fucking grudge. But still, I don't regret asking her to be my girlfriend. Although, she has her little moments when she's absolutely stupid, annoying, or completely dramatic, I can only see good in her and it fucking scares me.

My heart tends to beat out of my chest around her when we're close. When she's got her arms wrapped around my neck, her perfect face just inches from mine while she stands on the tips of her toes. I'm...I'm slowly going insane over her. I want her for me and only me, and I can't deal even thinking she's talking to another guy. My brain automatically produces some burning sensation and I'm suddenly beating someone with my fist.

"Go apologize to her," Louis bossed me around. He was pissing me off. Even though he thinks he's an expert because he's getting married, doesn't mean he should talk to me that way. Huh, sounds familiar. I shouldn't have talked to my baby that way just because I was angry.

I rolled my eyes. "Let me think, okay?" I snapped.

Niall crossed his arms over his chest, glaring down at me. "Go apologize," he said steadily.

"Stop fucking telling me to do. I'll apologize when I apologize." My voice raised, and I knew that I needed to control myself before I faced Serenity. She clearly was upset, and I understand that because I've made the mistake of treating her so harshly. Maybe I'm a tiny bit scared how she's going to react to my apology.

I can't even find the words to say. I'm sorry is too simple. I didn't mean it sounds too lame. Put together, however, they might work. I'm hoping she's not as upset with me as I'm anticipating. It's just a fucking car. I can get a new one, or use the many others we own.

Serenity walked with her hand wiping across her cheek, and I instantly felt bad. Worse than I already am, to be honest. I'm beyond pissed at myself for making her feel like shit.

It took all that's left of my balls to walk over to her. Instead of receiving a glare or a frown, she sent me a small. saddened smile, softly asking me, "Are you okay?"