Chapter Eleven

"I guarantee my d*ck's bigger than that tree over there." 

I stared at Harry bluntly, biting my bottom lip an attempt to stop the giggles from forming and better yet leaving my lips. "That's unattractive." 

"Why? You don't like big ones?" Harry chuckled, staring ahead at the road. We were driving back to my house, and it was just four. It just hit me I hadn't done anything to tidy up the house, but clearly the house was clean enough for visitors. I'll just pretend to clean the kitchen by stuffing things in cabinets and what not. 

Leaning against the smooth leather seats to his Range Rover, I scoffed. "I clearly do. Just...that's abnormal." And we laughed about it because here we are talking about male genitals and casually going along with it because we're highly immature.

By the time he drove me back, my leg was bouncing in the car seat, heart in my throat as I tried to remain calm. One thing about being very careful about details in the anxiety that comes with one tiny failure. I try not to let it get to me, but you could understand with a mother I have one tiny mix up could be the end of my present and future.

The car stopped in front of my house as he sighed and dropped his hands from the steering wheel. He turned over to look at me, but as I didn't realize, I was already looking over at him. I was determined to leave quickly, avoiding any awkwardness but I guess it was too late for that. His pale green eyes were sparkly, his lips twitched up into a tiny smile.

"You're a dumb ass, you know. Staring at me like that," I told him, shaking my head. Despite what he told me, I couldn't help but think he was lying. Harry acted all different and his moods were spontaneous and abrupt. It just messed me up. I didn't know what to expect or think...and that maybe made me feel unsettling around him.

Or maybe you're starting to like him as a person, my conscience shot back at me. I felt betrayed by my own self.

Harry didn't drop the look. "I'm refraining from showing you my tree-sized d*ck."      

"Thank God you have such self control," I shot back sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I have to go...before I'm the fried meat at dinner."       

He couldn't control his mouth, however. "I'll eat you."        

I scoffed at how corny this little bastard is. Narrowing my eyes, I sighed, "Seriously?" My hand was on the door, reading to make an exist but our conversation was holding me back; I don't know why.      

"Yes, actually. I wouldn't mind eating you," he smirked. He looked a little proud of himself, eyebrows raised and lips tugged into that irritating smirk. All he could be doing is smirking or even staring at my hair for me to grow annoyed, but at the same time I found myself craving his idiocy.    

  Just for the hell of it, I leaned over to his side of the car, making sure I put my weight onto something otherwise I'd expect to fall face first into his crotch, and you cannot imagine the jokes he'd make about that, claiming that was totally on purpose. My face was just as close as I'd allow it to his, just enough to feel his breath against my lips, his eyes staring carefully at me, highly alert on what the hell I was trying to do.    

  "I'm happy I got to meet your little sister, you're very --" I realized his eyesight wasn't on my face anymore, really directed at the sight of my cleavage. "Eyes up here, Styles," I snapped, and he immediately looked over at me, and it was a little cute because his eyes were wide and he was completely baffled by it. His cheeks were tinted a little pink, not fully embarrassed he got caught.        

Harry opened his mouth to say something, but was rudely -- not quite -- interrupted by my lips pressing into the skin of his warmed, pinkish cheek. I couldn't really help myself. I just wanted to kiss his cheeks that would reveal dimples whenever he smiled. I so managed to kiss the area on his cheek where the dimple would mark, which has disappeared by his stunned expression.