Chapter Twentytwo

A/N: important author's note at the end. please read

Serenity

Harry hogs the bed. I've noticed. I was tearing away the blanket from him multiple times, angrily growling from time to time when his arm would smack against my back, or his snoring got too loud. He's annoying in his sleep -- to an extent where I was sleeping on the floor when I woke up in the morning.

My back ached, but still I managed to get up on my own two feet. I stood at the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes and glancing at Harry. He was sprawled out on the bed, his arms outstretched and his legs doing the same. The blanket was torn from him in our sleep, my fall creating heavy weight as it fell with me. I didn't remember falling, but I guess Harry managed to push me away.

Glaring at him -- no matter how adorable he looks with his pink lips parted and snoring softly now -- I took the pillow beside him and began to slam it down onto him, disrupting his peaceful slumber.

"Wake up, bitch! Wake up!" I chanted, slamming the pillow onto his muscled stomach. I was clearly in no mood to be screwed with this morning. I began to feel the bloating, and the cramps were just an hour away. I knew I got my period in that instance. Harry should stay away while he can. And hogging the bed and throwing me off of it wasn't the best way to do it.

Harry groaned, turning on his stomach and shouting, "Shut the fuck up!" His raspy, deep tone was much heavier and huskier than usual. Even though it was insanely hot and put me in the mood, I knew it was my own hormones messing with my moods. If he thought I was bipolar normally, God save him from the tsunami waves of my tears or the raging volcano eruptions of my anger.

I threw the pillow onto the floor, crawling onto the bed and rapidly laying my body on his. Flat against his, chest against back, I began to kick his calves with my toes. My head was on his shoulder, my lips near his ears where he heard me huffing and groaning. I was acting like a child, and I knew in every way it'd piss him off.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled into the pillow, annoyed now.

Continuing my shenanigans, I sounded like a child when I opened my mouth. "I have my period," I whined, mumbling into his hot skin, "And I need you to run to the store and get me stuff."

Harry immediately groaned, and I felt the vibrations of his groaning on my chest from his back. I whimpered, trying to persuade him to do it for me so I wouldn't have to. Plus, I forgot to get Emily's tampons last night, but she probably figured I wasn't going to do it anyway.

He sighed, bringing the pillow closer to his face. "Later."

"No, it can't be later. I'll start bleeding in a couple of minutes. I can feel it," I quietly explained. I knew the more I talked about blood flows from my vag*na that he'd definitely go get my stuff -- with that angry, annoyed scowl on his face.

Boo hoo, I'm his girlfriend. He signed up for it.

"Jesus, you're my girlfriend for less than twelve hours and I'm already dealing with a bleeding --"

"Don't say it!" I scolded him, gasping.

"Serenity, you're yelling in my fucking ear," he snapped.

I pouted immediately. "Don't be an asshole to me." I whispered, feeling upset that he was being crabby with me. My kicking ceased long ago, and now I was cuddling into him even though he remained lying on his stomach. I heard him sigh heavily, so I knew I've won.

"I'll get your shit. Get off me so so I can get ready." Harry began to turn around on the bed, now lying on his back with me still on top of him. My legs straddled his lap now, which we seem to do a lot. However, I did not give one single fuck. I wasn't going to get off of him until he spoke to me with respect and without his snappy tone.