Chapter Thirtyfour

• Dedicated to too all my lovely, beautiful readers

A/N: PLEASE read this author's note. I know it's long but i need to say this. this is honestly the best thing that has happened in my life currently because I legit have no life. but that's besides the point. I am SO excited to be #38 in fanfiction at the moment. i just want to say that i've never been ranked this high in anything, so thank you everyone who read.

keep voting and voting. even for previous chapters if you haven't already. every single vote counts, so thank you so much! Everyone.

Your comments make me smile and all your words the same. I know eventually someone is going to be rude --- *sigh* not everyone is going to be nice -- but to those who really put an effort to get this fanfic that high in ranks...thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you

And, their ship name is Herenity since it got the most votes. :)

Harry;

Kmart was my first stop. I didn't know what to do, so Serenity and I agreed on fooling around in shops, buying things that looked cool. This is our idea of spending time together. We're both losers. Can you tell?

She walked behind me as I sat in a Barbie car, driving around behind her and switching lanes just to annoy her. The car was bright pink with purple kisses and hearts everywhere. I thought I'd buy it for Belle, so I was only trying it out. Plus, it was really fun to drive around and get a reaction from multiple customers.

"Harry, I'm embarrassed to call you my boyfriend," she laughed, watching me grin as I turned the purple wheel of the car. I was hunched over, squeezing my flat ass into the thing.

Serenity jogged over to some makeup aisle, making me scoff and my car to come to an abrupt stop. I watched her look at a few nailpolishes, and I put the car in reverse, turning into the aisle she headed for.

"Baaabe," I groaned from down here, looking up at her with annoyance. "I thought we'd try to find weird shit. Nail polish isn't weird."

"It's Dr Pepper soda scented nail polish," she defended herself, huffing.

I smiled up at her. "Well then, I suppose it counts as strange?"

"Well it definitely beats your Barbie car." Her hair was tied up in a messy bun carelessly. I loved that even though her hair looked like a total mess, she looked cute.

She could pull off anything. I just rather pull off her clothes. I chuckled to myself deviously, watching she gave me a weird look and I shook off the thought of her naked. "Why are you laughing like an evil midget?"

"I'm just really happy you're my girlfriend, is all," I insisted.

Serenity took the nail polish and placed it into the red basket she was carrying in her right arm. She practically ignored me. I thought that was sweet, honestly. I frowned at her even though she was too busy ignoring me and chuckling. I pressed the palm my hand against the car horn, and just to my pleasure it was loud as fuck. And annoying.

I started making a little tune as I drove behind her, evidently pissing her off. The fact that I was doing it was enough to steam up her patience. "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's so fantastic," I sang loudly in the aisle, biting onto my bottom lip as I tried to make the beat of the song using the horn. "You can brush my hair. And take me anywhere."

She sighed heavily, groaning. "Harry, stop that."

"C'mon Barbie, let's go party."

"Harry," she chuckled at me now, watching me drive around both sides of the aisle. Better yet, people were staring at me like I was some idiot. To be honest, I think I am. As long as she was laughing and smiling, my night was made.