Chapter Fifteen

A/N: a little something i typed on my phone for yalls. I miss Serenity as much as u all.

I stared around me, not entirely surprised that Belle's room would be covered in different shades of purple and pink.  A princess wallpaper on one wall and a cute little picture of she and Harry by her little princess bed. In the middle of the room she had a light pink table with small chairs around it. Some occupied by stuffed animals and four empty. I took a mental note to not sit on Kitty Nemo -- her mermaid imaginary friend.

Huge windows that allowed sunlight to brighten the room had huge hot pink curtains hanging from them. Belle was three and I was seveteen. Sorry, three and two quarters. But yet she has a bigger room than me and probably a more interesting life.

"Do you like my room?" She asked me, still grasping my hand in hers, her big eyes meeting mine when I looked down at her. She was expressing this kind of appreciation and admiration towards me. She undoubtedly liked me and believe it or not children are good to have on your side. I've learned that from Willie.

Anyway, I am glad she likes me, and I can see Harry is too as we begin to chat about the lovely colors of her room and the tea we're about to have.  He only smiles a little, though I know in the back of our heads we were intending on doing other things. And leaving Belle for just a little while with one of the maids.

"I love this color!" I told her enthusiatically, just egging on her happiness because it's a precious sight. We sat on by the table, which took a while since I had to squeeze my ass into one of those tiny pink chairs. I could see Harry grinning in amusement from the corner of my eye.

Belle lookes upon her big brother. "Haz, are you gonna join us?" Belle has a cute little accent that isn't merely as thick as Harry's. I can tell Harry's grown up in England and Belle's developed the form of speech from hearing it around the house. Harry being British is only a plus because it's very attractive. 

He shook his head,  crossing his arms over his chest.  "Not this time, Bells. I'll let you have your girl time with Serenity." He only winked at me, basically signalling to me I'm screwed for the next three hours. "And then she's mine for the rest of the night." He added quietly.

The look in his eyes was so persuasive that I'd nearly agree to scratching his ass rash.

I glared at him. "Well, Belle and I are going to have much more fun than you will all on your own." I shot at him, and Belle -- totally oblivious to what we meant -- agreed.

Harry pouted, only a glint in his eyes reminding me he's not sadenned at all. "That's true, I'll miss you. But trust me I can have fun all on my own."

I almost chocked. Not that I'm totally clueless about masturbation, but honestly I wasn't expecting him to give me clues as to what he's going to do in his spare time. Especially touching himself to the thought of me.

A gag left my lips. Secretly, I was finding it a turn on. "You go do that."

Belle huffed, waving off her big brother. "You are excused."

A small laugh escaped my lips when she spoke to her brother so curtly, grinning when Harry gasped and stomped out of the room in playfulness. He's glad he's not sucked into this.

"He's just jealous." Belle shrugged, placing tea cups and plates for her guests. 

I nodded. "He doesn't get to wear pink tutus."

I feel a little bad about being here with someone else's younger sibling when I'm barely around my own. Willie never needs my help unless it involves food or getting his way. You'd think he'd want to reach out for me for someone to play with. But as strange as it sounds he never does.