Chapter Forty

literally the girl who started the big pants thing is Serenity (Lauren Tallichet) im crying

gif on the side

some things you'll need for this chapter:

Jesus

TISSUES

Harry;

 There wasn’t a single thing that flowed through my head. My surroundings were just flashes and pictures, and because I lack caring about things, it was hard to feel something towards this all. I wanted to laugh because this was all too fucking ridiculous. Not Serenity, and the fact the she ran out the door to cry her eyes out. But that this dick things he can get away with hurting her.

Oh, I’m mad. I’m fucking furious I found out this way. But I see where she was coming from. I understand her humiliation and regret for her past experience. In fact, when she ran out the door sobbing like a small child, I just...I felt like punching a wall for not reacting.

My feet took me to the stairs in a flash. I sprinted, to be exact. I heard a few girls shriek when I grabbed Derek by the collar of his white tee. I fisted it so hard that my knuckles would burst and break. They were paper white from my hold.

His laughter ceased the second we met eyes. “That’s right, dick, let’s see who gets the last laugh!” I gnarled loudly, the volume of my voice ripping up my throat. It felt raw and painful to say it so loud.

I was afraid I’d break my teeth from clenching my jaw so tightly. I saw red and white from all the fury. What he just did to Serenity makes me so compelled and willing to rip hip apart limb by limb. I sound fucking psychotic, and even that word is an understatement. Nothing can describe the thoughts running through my head. The bloody, horrid things I wanted to do to him.

He humiliated her. Fuck, he did something completely out of line. I can’t find the fuck to give about being imprisoned for fucking up his face.

I inhaled deeply, almost shaking. I’ve never felt this much anger. Never; and I’ve been angry countless times in my life.

He reacted by grabbing my hands, trying to pry my fingers off of him with his lips pressed into a firm line, breathing heavily through his nose.

I took my height as an advantage, picking him up from the floor, his feet inches off the tiled surface. I chuckled bitterly. “What? Are you scared of me!?” I shouted, slightly grunting as I began to drag him down the stairs. He yelped as he couldn’t balance himself on his feet, so his feet mainly dragged against the stairs.

A crowd of people formed around us as I stopped tormenting him for just a second as I spoke. “Tell me, what makes you think you have the right to humiliate Serenity?” I mocked with a growl. “What the fuck!...makes you think you can make my girl cry?! You know what, I --”

I couldn’t continue speaking. I inhaled sharply, slamming his back against the nearest object, which was a wall. Derek grunted, squeezing his eyes shut like the pussy he is. “Fucking look at me, cunt. Give me one reason not to leave you blind tonight, mate!”

He was visibly cringing in front of me. The crowd around us grew amused, someone chanting about a fight, but thankfully no one joined.