Chapter Fiftyfive

Harry; 

        "Man, I'm shitting bricks." Louis breathed heavily, leaning against the wall with his hands pressed to the surface above his head. His skin paled and he looked like at any moment, his breakfast would reverse the process of his metabolism. 

        Niall snorted. "Maybe you wouldn't be if I was the best man." 

        Our eyes all peered up at Niall with bashful glares. The blonde raised his hands in the air in defense, widening his eyes in annoyance and making a face. I turned to Louis and placed my hand on his back. 

        "You'll be fine, mate. She'll say yes, you'll say yes, and then the reception. We can all get wasted and then regret it when all the videos of our dancing are on Facebook the next morning." I tried to comfort him in a good way, but it obviously didn't do much for him by the way he glanced up at me.

        He huffed. "You think this is easy?" 

        "I'm not saying it is." I slowly replied, trying to watch my words because the way his blue eyes stared into the darkest segments of my soul was becoming really fucking scary. Niall giggled when I slowly removed my hand from Louis's back and let it drop to my side.

        "Well it fucking isn't!" Louis shouted.

        "I can only imagine," Niall added with a sigh, "He's giving up billions of other tits. Like he's going to have to get used to only two for the rest of his life." 

        "Niall, what the actual fuck are you saying right now? Shut up, you're not being any help," I narrowed my eyes at him when he cheekily smirked. "Hey, the cheeky thing is mine. Not yours." 

        "That's right. Being hot is my thing." 

        "Oh shut up, you bucket of cat piss." 

        "Okay, Harold, let's just talk about how you fell face first into my crotch the other day. Oh, accidentally!" He air quoted the last word.

        "I rather eat my own dick than let gravity ever force me upon such tiny little thing you call your penis, Niall, I mean --" 

        Louis groaned and began to slowly tap his head to the wall. "Both of you shut up, or I'll puke and piss all over your faces." 

        "Wow, you are all very graphic this lovely morning," Zayn said suddenly, entering the room with his own tux on. He had on black everything; button-up, pants, and blazer. He hadn't shaved, probably deciding to grow his beard because I had to sit through a conversation where Emily complimented how much she loves his beard and the feeling of it. 

           Niall rolled his eyes at the appearance of Zayn. He was said to only be invited because Emily was coming, but I know it was more than just that. I can see Louis and Zayn becoming really good friends because they're alike to each other in many ways. It's funny, though, because Louis trash talked Zayn for days after the incident at my house. 

        "This conversation had absolutely nothing to do with you," Niall scowled, crossing his arms over his chest like a child. 

        Zayn, only glancing at Niall, gazed at Louis. He patted his shoulder and sighed. "It's almost time."

        Louis looked up, eyes wide as he gazed around. "Anyone else just feel the temperature in here rise from the pits of Hell?"

        "No, but I did see Zayn walk in." Niall murmured.

        "Niall, I have no issue kicking your pale ass," Zayn laughed bitterly. 

        As the arguing began again, I saw Louis clearly become frustrated as he leaned back into the wall. He really did look like he was nearly going to pass out. I bit the inside of my cheek before shouting at the bickering idiots in front of me. "Hey! Hey!" They silenced. "I don't think arguing is going to solve anything."