Chapter Twenty

Harry drove with his hands on the steering wheel, a lazy grin plastered on his face with the one dimple indenting his left cheek. I sat in the passenger seat, giggling and covering my mouth with my hand with care as to not mess and smudge the red lip stick I just remembered I have on.

"No seriously, Serenity," Harry joked, the on-going joke becoming much more amusing than it starter, "You're different than other girls. You're my everything. "

Throwing my head back in laughter, I breathlessly said, "What about the whole you have my heart shit?"

We sat in his car as we drove to wherever he's taking me, making fun of cheesy romance lines and movies we promised we'd watch together. We were saying these things in the open because we both hated when things got too cheesy, or when it became so cheesy we got uncomfortable and annoyed. We're just like those people. Those people who can't stand anything cheesy, but at the same time are a bunch of cheeseballs.

Harry suddenly dropped one hand on the steering wheel and across the console he faced it up so his palm was seen. He glanced at me with the same grin still on his face, offering me his hand with the cheesiest, cheeky look on his face. And I gladly took it, entwining or fingers together as my eyebrows raised with a smirk laced on my lips.

"Your hands are so cute," he laughed suddenly after three minutes of silence. He shook his head, glancing down at my hands every now and then as he played with them between his fingers. "Aww, baby, look at your pinky," he gushed teasingly, making me redden in the face.

The heat rose to my face from my neck, and up to the tips of my ears. "Stop it," I muttered, wanting to pull away from his hand, but he held it tighter. "Harry," I whined, chuckling.

He brought my hand to his lips, peppering tiny pecks all over my small. Between pecks, he mumbled, "So cute." He kissed my knuckles once more. "I kinda just wanna eat your hands," he laughed louder than before.

"Is this how you talk to Belle when I'm not around?" I asked, laughing.

An eyebrow rose and his face a\s he pursed his lips. "I should probably stop that."

I leaned into my seat as he held my hand near his lips, his eyes focused on the road ahead of us. Harry came in his Audi and immediately I was surprised beyond belief. I've never seen a car like that in real life, and here's Harry showing up in one at my front door.

In the car I started to think about where we we're heading. Houses began to become less frequent, the scenery changing into numerous tall trees and more and more vegetation. We've been driving for thirty minutes when I finally ask, "Harry...where are we going?"

"I'm going to kidnap you and murder you in the middle of the woods," he said darkly, squeezing my hand tightly.

Rolling my eyes, I stared up at him through my narrowed eyes and thick eyelashes. "Oh no," I played along dryly.

"It's your own fault for not believing me. I have an axe in the back seat," he added nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. "You can look for it if you don't believe me. We're not even going on a date."

I watched him with my eyebrows raised as he focused on the road, not looking away to talk to me before I said, "Aw, that's too bad. I was hoping you'd get me out of this dress." Harry kept playing with my fingers, kissing my knuckles and smirking, yet he hadn't replied to me afterwards.

Twenty minutes later, we pulled up to a gate that Harry got out of the car to open. My eyes scanned the area. It was filled with beautiful tints and shades of pink flowers. Vines grew into the gate, yet it added to the beauty. A loud metal screeched when Harry finally pulled back the other half of the gate. I watched the way brown, smooth brick beneath us had weeds growing out of it. Besides my horrible descriptions about my imagery, I was amazed by the vegetation that grew around. So much dark green and pink mixed together looked so pretty.