Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to for my readers, thank you

A/N: #192 in Fan-fiction! I'm honestly so thankful for this rank and I can't believe it. I know it's not #4 or anything of the greater meaning, but I'm really happy about this. This is my highest ranking, so thank you to everyone. This chapter is dedicated to everyone one of you who repeatedly vote and give me your feedback. I may not reply but I read it over and over again with a smile on my face. I'm very busy this week with testing but I promise I'll be update as much as I can.

I think you guys will like this chapter ;)

So maybe I wasn't being entirely fair with him. I'm practically cheating in the cruelest way. He can't help his hormones and the fact that he has an excessive obsession with my chest -- laughter creeping upon me as I stared over at him. I couldn't piece together the way he was looking at me, and how his eyes would pop right out of their sockets if he stared more.

My chest was murky beneath the dark water, and you could barely see anything, especially from the distance Harry sat at the deck from. I was only three feet away from his legs that hung down the deck into the water. I threw him a kissy face, crossing my arms over my chest and indeed increasing the visibility of my cleavage beneath the water to the surface.

"I'm staying right here," his jaw was clenched tightly, speaking through his frustration. This was super childish, but here we were playing this game on each other, in the dark and in a murky lake. Who knew what was in here? A disease? Animals I don't want to encounter? But none of those things crossed my mind as I looked at him.

I grinned sweetly, my cheeks feeling tight at the true sourness behind it. "Okay, baby."

Harry's eyes narrowed at my words. See, the thing about twisting his words around in my use was perfect because I knew I'll easily get to him much quicker. A childish giggle left my lips, clearly angering him a little more. He wasn't angry at the fact I just took off my top for him -- he was actually enjoying that too much probably -- but he was mad because I was undeniably going to win soon enough.

"You think you're slick?" He asked, lip gnarled in disgust.

I hummed. "Yup."

"You'll regret this." Harry warned darkly, his eyes still straining themselves from looking at my chest.

I scoffed. "What cha gonna lure me in with? Your d*ck? 'Cause I've seen plenty." Truth is I've only seen about three and they each got less impressive. Harry somehow knew that, because he began to laugh.

"Oh really? Clary told me you aren't as sexually active as you like to let people on." He spat, triumph in his eyes and the glory of mischief brighter in his gorgeous eyes. His hair was still dry, and I wanted it wet so I could remind myself how I'd dunk him in the water over and over until he begged for mercy.

Grumbling, I dropped my arms from my chest. "Clary has a big mouth."

"I guess we're both liars, huh?"

"You said you didn't lie about not sleeping around with girls," I pointed out, hoping I didn't catch him in a lie because that would really hurt right now and I don't have the slightest idea why.