Chapter Fiftyeight

note: this gif makes me so happy. babies. 

 Serenity; 

"Oh no. Hell." Clary muttered beneath her breath the second her and I took the first few steps of what we all know as a miserable education. Or in other words, high school. She glowered as I sighed. 

I gripped the strap of my bag. What seemed like minutes were seconds until we were inside. Everyone picking up new schedules, new locker combinations, and just havoc as usual. Senior year was about to be a drag; a very, very painful drag. 

"How much trouble would I get if I got caught with matches, lighting a pair of dynamite sticks in the cafeteria?" Clary questioned without seeming amused at all. 

I snickered as we made our way down the hallways. Everyone seemed to forget about Derek and the incident of my very revealing photos. Sure enough, people will still talk about it, but I had to push it away. Harry had a point. 

"Expulsion? Probation? Prison?" I asked. 

"Hey...I smell it." 

"Smell what?" 

"The sweat, tears, and fear of the Freshmen class," Clary cackled with a shake of her head, lips curving the slightest. 

I rolled my eyes. "Please do not harass the Freshmen." 

"Won't make any promises. But anyways, my homeroom is on the third floor. I'll catch you later," she waved, and I returned the departing gesture. 

In homeroom, I was accompanied by Natalie so far. She was the one that threw the glow in the dark party that miraculously started all of this.

Homeroom was on the first floor this year with Mr. Wallis, our drama teacher. He was a crazy old man with a thick, black mustache and beard. I loved him, personally. One of the reasons I decided on taking drama because lord he was amazing. 

My phone vibrated suddenly, and even though there was a phone policy, Mr. Wallis was careless and never cared much for it, especially during homeroom. 

mine💘: baby 

Serenity: was sup papi 

mine💘: is that daddy in Spanish...

mine💘: I don't know how to feel about that

Serenity: feel what you want, papi

mine💘: It's kind of hot. but anyways, i've got some good news that involves my future. guess who's going to be playing college football for Washington University in St. Louis? 😎😎

Serenity: omg i'm not ready for this. 

mine💘: why? 

Serenity: I'm so happy for you. like i might cry in the middle of homeroom. but this is not good for my health. 

Serenity: i'm literally going to have an orgasm in class 

mine💘: hey, hey, no orgasms without me, sweet titties. 

Serenity: ugh, my college baby playing football. i'm in tears. 

mine💘: get back to class, my high schooler. 

+

"Fuck!" Clary coughed, waving her hand in the air the air that was filled with a burnt, irritating smell. It stung my nostrils as I coughed repeatedly, doing the same with my hand.