Chapter Fortysix

note // you were warned in the last chapter. contains mature content

My shirt was torn off me, barely leaving a second of distance between our bodies as it dropped to the floor. His was off the second later, all the while our lips feverishly, aggressively tried to manipulate each other in a strangely affectionate way. I can't describe how smoothly this went up until the point where we ran into a small table with a vase on it. The shattered glass and the noise at the impact were merely just details in our passion.

The skin on my back was surely red from the many times he slammed me against the walls. His hands grabbed my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands desperately grabbing hold of his face. Our rapid breath interrupted our kisses; our passionate, secretly humorous attempt to keep our mouths against one another.

His back was against the hallway now, but turned three seconds later so mine was taking its turn. My fingers impulsively ran through his thick curls, his hot bare skin against my chest reminding me that he was mine. I liked the feeling of his skin, only because it made me realize that he was a person. A person I love more than my own existence is on this planet.

I breathed so fast, I thought I wasn't alive. I was too alive, in fact. If that even makes sense. The sensations were too real to believe, and it was somewhat fearful. I deeply inhaled his scent when I ducked my lips to his neck, kissing the skin and sucking on it to leave a mark for the morning to reveal.

Harry softly grunted when I began to roughly kiss his jaw, sucking on his skin where he would feel his skin grow goosebumps and his knees would try to give up on him. He aired out a restless breath, nudging me away and somehow effortlessly guiding our lips against each other again.

"I'm getting tired of this wall." I murmured to him between kisses.

"I'm getting tired of our clothes."

"Then maybe you should take them off." I breathed back, pecking his lips slowly and softly enough to emerge an impatient groan from him.

"My pleasure." Harry hissed, biting down into my bottom lip before pulling on it.

He kicked a door that was cracked open with his foot, still supporting me around his waist. While his hands were occupied, he led my body down onto the mattress of a bed we haven't touched, and I haven't seen. The lights were dimmed, the moonlight drifting in from the window on our right.

The funny thing is that there wasn't anything romantic to this, or leading up to it. It was just him and I, and somehow that was enough. Every teenage girl wishes of romance and rose petals on the floor, candles smelling of lavender and just an aroma of love. But right now, I find that highly uninteresting.

He hovered over my body, kissing a path from my lips, down my neck, across my collar bones that were painted with tiny, and few beauty marks to the valley between my breasts. I arched my back to his liking, aiding him as he removed the clip and tossed off my bra. The black fabric rested on the floor.

Harry couldn't be more pleased at the sight. He groaned to himself, spreading his hands onto my breasts and palming them, his lips now paying attention to my collar bones. My breath hitched in my throat. The gesture made me feel hotter than I was before. I shut my eyes in hopes of relaxing myself as he pays attention to my body.

But it was nearly impossible as he began to kiss my sweet spot; right beneath my left collar bone. I parted my lips and moaned quietly, encouraging his cocky little smirk to curve itself on the pink of his plump lips.