Chapter Twentynine

Serenity;

The stars haven't looked this pretty in a long time. Actually, I haven't looked up at sky in a long time. I haven't really seen things like these. It always about sneaking out and trying to do things on my own. It's always about being in such a rush to be eighteen and do whatever I want. But, I'm actually liking watching the stars in silence.

My head lied on his chest, my leg over his hips, and our eyes bright from staring up at the stars. I could hear his heartbeat, the faint sound almost reassuring to me. He was running the tips of his fingers up and down my spine. Even half naked here at night between the forest on a enormous clif overlooking the town, lying on an old truck filled with pillows and blankets, it was still better than any luxurious dinner or a walk through the park.

The night was humid, and irritatingly hot. Although there was a soft, occasional wind blowing air against our bare skin. We didn't bother covering ourselves with a blanket because of the temperature. I usually loved these nights. Hot summer nights were my favorite.

"Space kind of interests me," Harry said out of nowhere, seeming lost.

I rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him with a goofy, confused grin. "Really?"

"Yeah," he replied slowly. "I think if I actually tried in school I would know a lot about it, too."

I shrugged my shoulders, turning to lay my head once again on his chest. "As a junior, you don't learn much about space anymore. It's more like physics and all that boring stuff."

"Plus, I think you already know enough," I added quietly. I'll call him an idiot all the time, but I'll never truly mean it.

"I don't think they'd ever let me get into one of those fancy colleges because of my police record. Even with my mom's millions it doesn't matter. Community college is the best I can do." Harry's voice was soft, his mind on other things as if he was picturing his life differently.

There are certain things about Harry that make him the only guy I want to be with. I couldn't picture him being any different than who he is now. His tendencies to be an asshole make him strong, although stubborn, but brave.

He's bold and self-expression isn't a hard thing for him. But I like it that way. Because when he's being gentle with me, it causes a whole different feeling to rise from the pit of my stomach. Harry treats me with care, unlike much of his friends, and in general he makes me happy being the way he is. I wouldn't want to change him in any way.

I felt his touch on my lower back. I inhaled deeply, figuring I should say. "Well, I think you're perfect the way you are." I pressed my lips to his skin softly, my nose grazing against his skin afterwards. Harry scoffed a little, making me repeat myself. "I'm serious. I happen to strongly believe so."

We moved around a bit, my body fully laying on his, and my hands against his chest with my chin resting on them. He was still looking up at the sky, frowning. "I happen to strongly believe I'm not. And I don't think I have to be. There's really no such thing."

Harry's strong arms pulled me forward onto his body, our faces now aligned. Once again, I'm lost in his beautiful, pale green eyes. Every time I think about him, the first thing to pop into my head are his eyes. His beautiful eyes, or his soft, curly locks. I'm obsessed with the shape of his lips and their texture, the light pink color that is similar to mine. I'm in love with his laugh and his cheeky grins.