Chapter Fiftythree

note // this manip of Serenity and Harry is thanks to the awesome Mukeparadise <3  

        Serenity; 

        I slept uncomfortably that night. Harry continued to be irritating in his sleep; tossing around and kicking like a child. My neck was in an odd position when I woke up. However, I decided to keep my comments to myself. 

        Harry woke up fifteen minutes after me while I had been in the bathroom. I minded my own business on the toilet, paying no attention to the world around me until Harry decided to burst through the door. Out of impulse, I shrieked and shouted, "I'm peeing!" 

        He carelessly sends me a sarcastic horrified look, and continues to rub the sleep from his pretty eyes. His hair was a curled mess, sticking up in different directions. Walking towards the sink, he turned the tap on and pulled out his toothbrush while I sat there, frowning and huffing to myself. I mean, it's not like he hasn't seen me naked, that would be such a lie, but I'm peeing for God's sake. 

        "Harry..." I called softly, looking down at my lap. The boxer shorts he'd let me barrow along with my underwear were pulled down to my knees. I felt extremely awkward continuing to pee around him, that I held it in. 

        He turned his head as he brushed his teeth, watching me carefully. 

        "I'm peeing," I pouted, feeling my cheeks grilling with embarrassment. 

        I saw him roll his eyes. "Yeah, baby, thanks for letting me know," he muffled out, turning to the mirror to proceed. My eyes never left him, watching with pleading and sadness. When he turned again, he already had rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush in its place. "It's not that hard to pee in front of me. I'll do it in front of you." 

        "Well," I whined, "It's awkward for me."

        Harry leaned against the sink, grinning at me. "I'm not moving until you pee." 

        "Harry!" I grunted, rolling my eyes. "For God's sake, it's starting to hurt. Leave." 

        "No," he shook his head, chuckling softly.

        "I have literally lost all my patience. I will pee on you." 

        He frowned. "That's disgusting." 

        "I thought you love me?" I teased dryly, narrowing my eyes at him. "Harry, seriously, get the fuck out or I'll do it."

        I watched as he sat down on his butt, crossed his legs and beamed up at me. "I do love you, Sweetheart." 

        "You're at the perfect place for me to just sit on you and pee, I'm being so legitimate." I warned once again, and he threw his head back and laughed. 

        Soon enough, I gave up and began to pee. All you heard was that damn awkward noise everyone in public restrooms seems to quiet down to. When I finished, I grabbed a ball decoration from a shelf behind me and threw it at his chest. 

        He grinned smugly, like it was a prize he'd been there while I did everyday's calling. I made him turn around as I wiped, though. I pulled my underwear back up along with his boxer shorts, quickly pushing him out of my way as I walked towards the bedroom again. 

        All I heard was his soft laugh. I lazily flopped onto the bed on my back, staring up at the ceiling before Harry's face replaced it. He hovered over me with a cute little dimpled grin, his green eyes staring at my ridiculous frown.