1) Held Hostage

Walking quickly, I noticed the alleyway. Biting my lip, I picked up my speed to pass it by. My heart was thumping in my ears. I glanced into the dark depths, seeing what looked like light reflecting off something shiny. Holding my breath, I stepped on something. Before I could react, the air rushed from my lungs.

With a hit to the back of my head on solid concrete, my whole world was being flipped. I watched as the ground flew farther from me, and I was hoisted into the air, upside-down. Looking up towards where a sharp pressure dug into my ankle, I spotted a rope tied and rubbing on bare skin.

Panic flushed through my mind as I tried to catch my breath. Think... Using a good portion of my strength, fighting against gravity and the thump in the back of my head, I lifted myself up until I could grip the rope. Maneuvering to where i could pull myself up, I wrapped my other foot in the rope to create a hold as I twirled my tied leg around it, and began untying myself. Thank god I took aerial silks classes.

Feeling the rope fall from my foot, I loosened my other foot and slid back toward the solid ground. I landed without an issue, standing around my spilled stuff. I quickly knelt down to pick up my bag and the items that were once located inside it. Not wanting to stick around while stuffing it back, I turn and continue on my way. I could see the corner of the street, my escape.

My legs were jittery as I closed in on it. Back to a street full of people, where I can blend in and make my way safely home. Just as I was rounding the corner, I crashed into something. Someone. Looking up in fright, I spotted a man with an owl mask that seemed to grin down at me as he leaned against the wall, standing perfectly in front of me. "Hello. Nice running into you."

I backed up quickly, trying to create space between us. Turning, I crashed into another wall, one that gripped my shoulder with one hand, glancing at the other, i noticed a knife gleaming in the street lights. My eyes shot towards his face, where bright blue eyes glimmered behind a jason mask. "Where do you think you're going, hoochie?"

I pull out of his hold, pressing my back into the wall as I see a third guy, one with a pig mask, and white shirt, holding something behind his back. He filled the space in front of me, creating a perfect cage. With Jason mask and owl face leaning against the brick wall on either side of me, and piggy standing in front of me, there was no escape. 'Funny, usually people try going through the open space before trapping themselves. Hehehe." Piggy chuckled. I could only think he meant why i didn't try running his way before pressing myself into the wall.

"What do you want?"

Piggy tisked as owl face twirled one of my locks of hair in his fingers. Feeling my heart crawl through my throat, I turned towards the owl. "Those were some impressive skills back there. Really, surprised us."

Closing my eyes, wishing I was home, I bit my lip. "What do you want? I don't have money, I don't have anything to offer. I didn't mean to set off your rope. It's literally pointless dealing with me. You're better off going around that corner over there and picking some chick off the street. They'll actually have money. It'll take less time and effort."

The hockie mask guy giggled with a crazy laughter. The glint from his knife unnerved me more as I tried to shrink into myself. He was insane, delirious.

"We think you could offer something for us." Piggy stated.

"I just told you. I literally have nothing."

The owl chuckled lightly. "I'm not so sure about that."

"Last chance... Please." I whisper softly.

"Oh yeah, whatchya gonna do?" Jason giggled darkly.

Calming myself as much as possible, i twirled the ring on my finger so it would be pointed out as much as possible. The hockie mask guy seemed to be the biggest threat of the three of them, so if I could take him out for a moment first, then I'd have a better chance at dealing with the other two lean guys. After a moment of silence, I breathed out slowly, throwing my hardest punch against the delirious guy, right in his no no square. The guy curled in pain, cursing loudly. A hand gripped my arm, and I was thrown into the wall. I swung my other fist towards the Owl, aiming for right below his mask. Gapsing in pain that bloomed from where I was forced into the wall, I kick my foot forwards with as much forced as I could manage. Another hand gripping me, and I looked over to see Jason mask who was no longer curled in pain.