- chapter twelve -

Demi's p.o.v

After we had eaten Sierra and I went back to our room. Sierra was very quiet during dinner and our way back up. I understood though. I put my arm around her back and she leaned into me. I slid the key card into the slot and opened the door, Sierra was still clinging onto me and I knew exactly why. So I picked her up. Then she put her head on my shoulder. I sat on the bed still holding her. I pulled out of my purse and checked the time. '9:10 P.M.' I sighed. "Hey Sierra? I'm going to go take a shower okay?" She nodded against me. She pulled away and laid down on the bed. I pecked her forehead and dug through my suitcase for a pair of pajamas. After my shower, I brushed my teeth and hair and then walked out. Sierra was laying on the bed on her phone. "Hey baby. You can go in there now take your shower tomorrow." She put her phone and turned around. "I'll just go now." She said. She got out her pajamas and walked in the bathroom. I kept myself alert just in case. About ten minutes later she came out and flopped onto the bed. I ran my fingers through hair. She yawned. I laughed lightly. "Want to go to sleep?" I asked while pulling back the covers. She nodded and pulled the covers over her. I slipped into the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Baby. I love you my beautiful girl. Sweet dreams. God loves you." She turned over and snuggled into me. "Goodnight Demi." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"DEMI!!!" I quickly sat up to be met with Sierra by the bed. She was already dressed and had her shoes on. "What are you doing up? It's.." I looked over at the clock. '9:04 A.M.' "Oh..." I said. She scoffed. "Yeah." She turned around and sat on a chair. I sighed and got out of the bed. "Sorry Sie. I didn't mean to sleep in." She shrugged. "It's fine Demi." I pecked her forehead and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase. I quickly got.. dressed and ate breakfast. Speaking of which.."Sierra? Come eat please." I said. She looked up from her phone. "I already did." I looked her in the eyes. "Promise." She said. She had nothing but truth in her eyes. "Alright. I am so proud of you!" I ran over and gave her a hug. I finished my breakfast and then brushed my teeth. Sierra waited by the door while I lace up my shoes. I looked up at Sierra. She bit her lip as a few tears streamed down her face. "Baby? What's wrong?" I asked as I waved her over. She just stood there. "N-Nothing." She looked down at her feet. I stood up and walked over to her and hugged her. "I'm not going to pry it out of you. But will you please tell me?" She just shook her head. I sighed. "Alright. But feel free to tell me anytime." I grabbed my purse and phone and we headed out of the room. In the car Sierra just looked out the window. By the time we pulled into the parking lot Sierra was full on crying. "Baby? What's wrong? I said taking her hand. "I-I don't deserve t-this." She said. "Baby? Why would you think this?" She looked at me. "I-I failed." She said. At that point I knew what she meant. "What happened? Did you self harm? Purge?" I asked as I rubbed her back. "P-Purge." She chocked out and started crying again. "Baby..." I murmured. "It's okay. But when you feel like that you have to tell me. Alright?" She just nodded."I'm s-sorry. P-please forgive m-me." She cried. I kissed her forehead. "It's okay. And I forgive you." After she had calmed out, I smiled. "Come on Baby!" I said. She opened the car door and got out of the car. We joined hands and payed for the tickets. By now she was jumping around and full of energy. I laughed. She was so cute. "So what ride should we ride first?" I asked scanning all the rides. She pointed to a ride. "Brain Surge." She said. I gulped. "W -Wouldn't you like to go on a ride that's a little more calm?" I asked. She laughed. "Are you scared." I glared at her. "Yes." I whispered. "What's that?" She asked. "I said yes." She just laughed again and got in line for the ride. It happened all to quick. You want to do know what it does? It goes around and around and around. .Face forward. We were just sitting there waiting for the ride to begin. Sierra had an eager look on her face. I groaned this will not be fun. The engine stared and before we knew it, we were in motion. I screamed and screamed until it was finally over. I stood up and uneasily walked away from the ride. Sierra quickly followed with a big smile. "Fun wasn't it?" I looked at her. "Yep." I said sarcastically. We passed the carousel and I stopped. "How about this one?" I asked walking over to the line. "Are you kidding me?" Sierra asked. I shook my head and smiled. "Nope." We each chose a horse and the carousel started. I was content with it. It's not scary at all. Sierra just sat there unamused. After the ride was over we started walking around the park trying to find a ride that would suit the both of us. "DEMI!" Some girls yelled. I turned around to be greeted with five familiar face. None other than Fifth Harmony. Sierra squealed. She hasn't met them in person but I've shown them to her and she's become a fan of them. And ever since I've shown them to her she wanted to meet them. "Girls!" I said. We all exchanged hugs. "Who's this beautiful girl?" Camilla asked. "Sierra." I said. "Oh. Is she a cousin or.." She said. "No. I adopted her." All the girls squealed in unison. "That is so awesome!" Normani said. The girls all talked to her and gave her hugs. I stood to the side while they all talked to each other. I laughed. Then Sierra jumped on Dinah's back. And the girls took a picture of it. I felt a little jealous. But I quickly shook it off. I called them over and held Sierra's hand. "So what awesome ride have you girls rode so far?" Lauren asked. "One." Sierra and I said in unison. We all laughed. "Brain Surge was fun, the carousel was not." Sierra said. "Ummm... The carousel was fun, the Brain Surge was not." I said. "Well I'm gonna go on the Avatar Airbender." I shuddered. No way was I going on that. No. "Can we go Demi?" Sierra begged. "Ummmm. I.." Dinah cut me off. "I can take her." Sierra jumped up and down. "Can I?" Dinah and Sierra both pulled puppy dog faces. I have a very hard time resisting one. Two is too much. "Fine." I said. "Thank you!" Sierra and Dinah said. "Well. I'm going to find a more calm ride." I said. "Me to." Camilla prompted. "I second that!" Lauren said while joining up with us. "Mani and I are going on the Brain Surge." Ally said. I scoffed. "Have fun with that!" I heard Normani and Ally laugh. "We will!" Ally said. And then we spread out....