- chapter twenty two -

Demi's p.o.v 

After we stopped at Target to pick up a long sleeved swim top for Sierra, we arrived at 'Six Flags: Hurricane Harbor'. It was just outside of Los Angeles, so that was convenient. After I parked and bought the wrist bands, Sierra was practically dragging me to water slides. Pointing out several rides. "Baby, hold on." I giggled. "We have to change first." Sierra bit her lip. "Oops." I shook my head and smiled. After we changed, I took hold of Sierra's hand and began walking aimlessly. "Let's go to the Black Snake Summit!" Sierra said, whilst jumping. I peered over, rather up to it. How tall is that? Like 100 feet? I let out a nervous laugh. "Wouldn't you rather start out with something smaller? More calm." I asked. Sierra raised an eyebrow. "You'll be fine." I sighed. There wasn't anyway I could get out anyways. After a flight of  ten million steps, we finally reached the top. "Sierra, go ahead." She laughed. "Okay." She started after the Venom Drop. "Sierra! Don't go on that, you'll fall off and die." She shook her head. "Relax Demi, I'll be fine." And with that, the lifegaurd cleared her and she went down. And within ten seconds, she was down. Alive. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. '"Aren't you going to go?" The lifegaurd asked. "Nah, I'm fine." I said, beginning to turn around. "No, she'll go down." I looked at a smirking Sierra. "There's a whole line of people, just go down." I looked at the slide. "Will it make you happy?" I whispered. "Yep. Here, I'll go down first so I can give you a huge hug." I smiled.  She knows her bribery well. It came way to quick and here I was, looking down to my death. I gulped, then got in the position. "Ready?" The lifegaurd asked. "Ready." I whispered. And with that, I let go and then... I arrived at the bottom. That was fast. On the bright side, I'm alive. Then I was tackled by Sierra into a huge hug. I wrapped my arms around her as I got my balance back. "I'm proud of you!" She exclaimed. I smiled. "Now can we do the lazy river?" I asked. Sierra giggled. "Sure." 

// 

Sierra's p.o.v 

After several more hours, we decided to leave and head back home. I was super tired and all I wanted to do was sleep. Demi unlocked the house and I walked in up to my bedroom. I grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Once I was in the bathroom, I remembered something. I hadn't weighed in weeks. Demi didn't know this, but I brough my scale with me. I dropped my clothes and went back into my bedroom. I slid under my bed and pulled the scale out. I went back into the bathroom and stepped on it. I closed my eyes hoping it would be under 70. I opened my eyes and I read 90. 90 pounds. I shook my head and looked at it again. Still ninety. I had to do something about this. Demi has a gym so I bet I could use that. I quickly changed into some work out leggings, and I thew on a top. I looked in Demi's room to she was asleep. That was a score. So I crept downstairs and into her workout room. I plugged in my earbuds and started to run. 

// 

'9 and a half miles.' it read. I was now drenched in sweat, and have gone through eight water bottles. As tired as I was, something told me to go the extra half mile. It wouldn't hurt, would it? I took in a deep breath, and started back up again. Once that half mile was finished. I sat on the ground and stretched. I pulled out my phone to check the time. '9:45'  I had been in here for about and hour and a half. Next I did series of crunches,squats,lunges,planks,jumping jacks,push ups, and stuff like that. I let out a breath as I began to start lifting weights. "Sierra?" A tired voice asked. Demi. I quickly set the weight down and smiled. "H-Hi Demi." I stuttered. "You shouldn't be working out like this,  you're way, way too thin." She whispered. "How long have you been in here." Demi said, handing me a bottle of water. I checked the time. '12:31 a.m.'  "About 4 hours." I said quietly. It was completely quiet. "Sierra, you could be hurting yourself. You're body is so tiny, it can't handle all that it one sitting. Did you run?" I nodded. "How far?" I sighed. "Ten miles." Demi gasped. "Well you're not doing anything else tonight. Go shower and get ready for bed." She whispered. I obediently nodded and headed upstairs. 

I stood in the shower, as I let the hot water rinse out my hair. I felt so dissapointed in myself. My goal was to simply workout, shower, and then go to bed. But I ruined it. Now after this Demi's going to be angry at me. I stepped out and got dressed. Then I climbed into bed and fell asleep. 

// 

This chapter is so late! I feel guilty about it, forgive me? this is rather a filler chapter. i don't know what will happen with the story, but expect and update really soon and it will be a lot longer lol. sorry about this no qaulity chapter. 

thanks for reading you're beautiful! God loves you!