- chapter fifteen -

A/N: Please Read Thank you guys for the votes and reading my story . However, if you guys comment I will try and be more frequent. AKA I'll update 2 or 3 times a week. They won't be short chapters probably long-ish. And I really want to know what you think of the story. What you want to see in the story, people I should bring in, more of - less of. You know that kind of stuff. So thank you guys so much for voting and reading! Hope you enjoy. Also this could be triggering. 

Demi's p.o.v 

It had been a few days since Sierra's incident. And I was debating on wether to send her to school or wait a little bit. She has progressed since the incident and I have no choice but to send her to school. I looked down at the sleeping Sierra. She is precious. I knew what I had to do though. I pulled out my laptop and switched it on. I slowly scrolled through the private schools they had in L.A. There were several schools that sound good. And here's the tough part. Choosing which one. I decided that Sierra should help me. After all, she will be the one going to school. However, I'll put it aside for now. This isn't news that anybody would want to wake up to. I crawled over to Sierra, and put my arms around her, and laid my head on top of hers. I could hear her rustling. I started planting several kisses on her forehead. I looked down at her face. She was such a beautiful girl, and man, she'll never no how happy and full she makes me feel. Sierra started to move around and then opened her eyes. She looked up at me and gave a small smile. "Good morning baby girl." I said. "Morning." She mumbled, and snuggled into me and closed her eyes. I started  to relax but remembered I had a writing session today. It had been a while since I had written and recorded music, and it's been over a year since my last album DEMI came out. "Baby." I mumbled, trying to not fall back asleep. I sighed, she was sleeping again. My phone started ringing so I had no choice to get out of bed. I stood up and grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I said tiredly. "Hey Demi. I'll be there to pick you up in fifteen minutes." I was still in a sleep state so I wasn't thinking properly. "Kay." I hit the end button and sat on the bed. "Fifteen minutes." I mumbled. I jerked. I only have fifteen minutes. I ran into my closet and grabbed some clothes, rushing into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. Once I was finished in the bathroom, I walked back over to the bed and gave Sierra quick kiss on the forehead. I was going to write a note, but I'll just text her later. I picked up my purse and headed to the door. 

// 

I tossed and turned a while before I actually got up. Considering I had nothing to do and Demi wasn't here. I know Demi thinks I've been progressing, but honestly I just keep falling in deeper and deeper with every day that comes and goes. I do have an urge to cut, but if I do I'll be in trouble and probably sent off to treatment. I just go into a shut down mode. I force all the feelings to just disappear. I'll talk and act happy and all. But inside I'm emotionless. I staggered out of bed and picked up my phone. I noticed I had a new message so I clicked on it. It was from Melanie. 

Hi Worthless. Just to let you know, Demi didn't actually go to the recording studio. She came and met up with me. You know, just to plan out how to put my big scheme into action. Yeah that's right. Her and I have always been friends. She's always hated you. She hates how you're attached to her. Do you know how much she hates that? More than she hates you. And of course her adopting you. That was all part of the plan too. The affection she has toward you? Yeah that's all fake. Everybody hates you. Just go die. Worthless

I furrowed by eyebrows. That wasn't true. It couldn't be. I quickly typed out a message. 

You're lying. 

I looked at the next text. 

Actually I'm not. 

And with that text, there was a picture of Demi and Melanie.

I dropped my phone, and fell to the floor as loud sobs escaped my mouth. It was all a plan. The both of them wanted to devour my lives. You should have known Sierra. You fall to easy. You shouldn't trust anyone. I didn't care anymore. And neither would Demi. I ran downstairs and grabbed a sharp knife. The tears fell and my body shook with fear. What's Demi going to do to me? Kept repeating in my brain. Once I shut the door, I shakily sat down looking at the knife in my hand. Before I could think anymore. I viciously slashed at my wrist. The only thing I felt was the feeling I desired. I went into Demi's closet and sat there, as tears poured out of my eyes. I could feel blood rolling off of my arms. I couldn't believe I fell so easy. Why did I agree? But I really should have known. Demi's no different. She is an actress after all. I was lost in my thoughts but my phone buzzed bringing me to reality. My hands were shaking and stained with blood. I pulled my phone out and tried reading the text The tears blurred my eyes, and currently I really shouldn't wipe my tears away. I gave up and slid my phone back in my pocket. I was so overwhelmed and couldn't help the sobs or the tears that poured out of me. But when I heard the door open. I fell dead silent. I could hear Demi walking up the stairs. "Yeah. I'm sure she'll love it." I heard her say. The sound of her feet got closer. "Alright well I gotta go." She said. "Okay. I'll see you soon. Love you too." I could hear the door open and feet walking across the floor. "Sierra?" She said, standing in the same spot. I heard her intake air and then crouched on the ground. "Oh my goodness." She whispered. "Sierra?" She yelled. "SIERRA?" She screamed. Everything fell silent. And then in a few seconds my phone started ringing. Oh no. I frantically pulled my phone out with shaky hands trying to turn it off. But it was too late, the door opened I threw my phone and moved to the back of the closet. I huddled in a corner, getting as close to the wall as I could. "Sierra?" She said softly. I didn't answer. At the moment I wanted to scream, knowing that she would do something horrible to me. I squeezed my eyes shut. Wrong move. In no time Demi had picked me up and gave me a hug. I let out a scream using all my might to get out of her arms. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, struggling against her arms. "Baby? What's wrong?" She asked, only holding on tighter. "YOU." I screamed, my strength starting to fail. Demi stopped for a second and looked me in the eye. I looked at her. Her eyes were brimmed with tears and hurt was evident. She's an actress. I reminded myself. She laid down on the bed, her hold still strong. She gently caressed my hair. Hoping it would soothe me. Instead, it made me more angry. I broke through from her arms and ran to my own room shutting and locking the door. I heard her feet running to get me. She jiggled the doorknob and knocked on it endlessly. But I shut everything out. My emotions, Demi.. Everything. How did I trust someone so quick? I honestly didn't know. I was beyond overwhelmed and I didn't know what to do anymore. 

// 

Hours went by, and I had fallen asleep several time. The times I was awake, I just sat there staring at the wall and listening to Demi's sobs. They sound so genuine. It took every part of me to not go out there. I constantly reminded myself that she was an actress. But something about it. It seemed so genuine. I shook away the thoughts. It seemed that Demi would be all cried out, but the longer the more hard and violent her sobs became. I walked over to the door and sat next to it. Her sobs were tearing me apart. I decided I would go out. I don't trust her and I realize there was risk to it. But I was risking it anyway. I quietly unlocked the door and opened it. Demi's body was supported against the door so when I opened it she fell backwards. When she opened her eyes, I was hit with guilt. She looked so broken, and it was all my fault. She didn't tackle me with a hug, she just sat there. I didn't know what to say so it was just silent. "W-What did I do?" She whispered. I bit my lip. "Stay here." I said. I went to Demi's room and into her closet and grabbed my phone. Demi and I moved into my bedroom. I pulled up the messages and showed her. Her eyes started to show anger and then after she finished reading them. She threw the phone across the room. "I remember that girl!" She said. "I met her at Starbucks. She said she was a lovatic so I took a picture with her. I had no idea that was Melanie. I'm not faking my love for you. I love you more than you'll ever know. I would never ever hurt you. I promised I would protect you. And I'll keep that promise no matter what." I nodded. "I want to believe that. But you're an actress." I whispered. She took my hands in hers. "I can't force you to believe me. But what I said was the truth. I'll always love you and protect you." Her eyes only showed truth. But my mind wouldn't stop pulling me away from the truth. 

So there's that chapter! Once again thanks for reading. I will update if I don't get comments but If I get four comments from four different people I will follow out with the updating plan I mentioned above. :) Thank you guys. God loves you. Stay Strong.