- chapter fourty one -

• Sierra

My mom. That's what I saw when I opened my door, my mom. Not Demi, my birth mom. I thought I would be safe after working with Marissa but then it hit me. My mom and dad were never arrested and they're still out to get me. I thought the worse passed but I was wrong, it's only going to get worse. My "mom's" head snapped up upon me entering and I immediately craved Demi's safe arms protecting me. "Sierra." She greeted me. I narrowed my eyes at her in hopes to keep a strong demeanor but inside I felt like I was drowning in the stomach ripping kind of anxiety. "We have some business we haven't finished." She stated, staring into my eyes. I nodded slowly as my hands found their way to the door handle. My mom smirked and pried my fingers off the door one by one. "You're not going anywhere." Before I could reply she grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me up against the wall. "If you don't obey me, your precious little Demi is finished." I gulped. My breathing was beginning to restrict due to her hands gripped around my throat. "S-stop." I chocked out, trying to wriggle away from her grip. She smirked. "Okay then." She let go of her grip and I thudded against the floor. I gasped for breath and tried to stand up but not before she slammed me back on the ground. "If you don't come with me you'll regret it." I nodded as she grabbed my hand tightly practically pulling me out of my room. Then an idea hit me. Everybody knows my mom is Demi here so if I start to freak out someone is bound to notice. I began to kick and thrash against her. "You're not my mom! Let go! Let go!" I screamed. She slapped a hand over my mouth. "Shut up!" She whispered harshly. An attendant noticed and quickly jumped to action. Score. Maybe this time I'll be able to get away. Thankfully, this attendant was my therapist and she knew that my mom was Demi Lovato. "Hey! Let go of her." I looked at my mom and she stood there like a deer in a headlights. She threw me on the ground and I groaned. There was definitely going to be a bruise there. Before she could hurt me more, two security guards showed up and took her away. For once, I was able to get out of pain. One time out of the millions of times. I sighed in relief and pushed myself off the ground. I staggered off into my room, clutching my back. "Sierra! Wait!" I turned around and looked at Andrea. "I'm going to call your mom. Get your stuff ready." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Wh-" she cut me off. "Just trust me." I nodded and walked into my room. I quickly packed my stuff up and sat on the bed for more than five hours, anticipating Demi's arrival. But she never turned up. Maybe I just wasn't worth her time.. And with that thought, I fell asleep.

I sat around for hours after waking up and still Demi hadn't come. I've been in here for a month and no one has come to visit. I have no friends, no family that's cares about me, Marissa didn't come, none of the Fifth Harmony girls, and what hurt the most was Demi. I thought I had her but I guess sending me to treatment was her way of getting rid of me. I have no one. But I should be used to this by now. It still hurts though, to know nobody cares for you and you're all alone. I quietly cried to myself. I felt angry at Demi, mad at myself, and mad at life. I don't what I did to receive all the torture I've received. If it was going to be this way, I have no idea why I was born in the first place. I was just a mistake. I quickly wiped my tears at the sound of a knock at my door. Probably just my therapist. I opened the door and there stood Demi who quickly embraced me in a hug. It took all my will power to push her away. She looked at me kind of strangely. "What's wrong?" I rolled my eyes. I felt the anger in me rise. And now she can't even tell what she hasn't done right? I roughly grabbed my suitcase and walked through my door and to Demi's car. She ran up next to me and bore her eyes into me. "Can you please stop staring at me!" I snapped. Demi opened her mouth but she closed it and got into the drivers side. I put my suitcase in the car and sat in the back. I didn't want to be pestered by Demi. It seems like she should know out of all people that not being visited by family or friends makes you feel all alone in a treatment facility. "I missed you." Demi said looking in the rear view mirror. "Yeah, so nice of you turn up." I said my words stringed together with sarcasm. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. The studio wouldn't let me leave, my mo-" I cut her off as my blood boiled. "You know what! Cut it out. I don't care what you had to do! I know your family visited you in treatment when they still had lives! But me? No! The person I loved the most didn't even try to make a visit! Not until things go wrong! Really shows how much you love me!" Demi eyes snapped up at me me in anger. "Excuse me! But I still have a life and things that need to be done. My sister was sick and begging for me to come visit her! You're not the only one I love!" I sat back as hot tears rolled down my face. "You didn't make one visit! Not one! I bet if Maddie were in treatment you would visit her." I scoffed. She laughed dryly. "Yes, I would but she would be making progress at least." I narrowed my eyes. "I have to!" I snapped back. "But you weren't here to see! Why didn't you just adopt Maddie then!" She rolled her eyes. "She had parents, duh. And you didn't so I took you under my wing." My eyes widened. "Is that the only reason you adopted me?" She rolled her eyes once again." Of course not. I loved you, key word, loved." I sat back and looked out the window. That hurt a lot. So she doesn't love me anymore. Lovely. I decided to drop it. If she doesn't love me then she wouldn't mind if I killed myself now would she? Since I have no one, what's the point of living. We arrived at the house but I stayed in the car. She yanked her door open. "Come on, don't try to guilt me." I huffed and walked into the house and into my room. I couldn't stand this any longer. I threw myself into my bed. I don't want to be angry at Demi but I couldn't help it. She didn't visit me for a month while I was in treatment. How am I expected to thrive and try to recover when I have no one? Tears leaked out of my eyes as my body took over my sane state of mind. Do it, obviously she doesn't care. I shook my head, curling my hands into fists. I couldn't, I had been clean for more than two months. I had been close to relapsing but Demi was always there to stop me. One time Marissa helped me but all the other times where I was breaking, Demi held me together. And she wasn't there any longer. I was all alone with no one to save me. I wanted to so bad but Demi would hate me more and kick me out I bet. The itching for it came more evident as my wrists were begging for it. "No.." I whispered, digging my nails into the bed. Just do it! I shook my head trying to keep the ounce of sanity I had. DO IT! I screamed into my pillow hoping it would muffle my screams. I staggered off my ground and sank to the ground, my hands shaking. The voices edged me on and forced me off the ground. I screamed in fear. I had no control over myself. "HELP!" I screamed. I know no one will come but I couldn't help myself. After fighting with myself, I gave up shakily walking into the bathroom. I had hid a razor in the cabinet and I shakily took it in my hands. I sat on the ground and stared at it. The shiny, sharp object had more power over me then I did. I pressed the blade to my wrist and dragged it once against my skin and again and again. Relief fled through me but it wasn't enough.. It never was..

Heyyy.. Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed! We didn't reach the goal of comments again.. Which is okay but I really hope you guys comment more. It makes me reaally happy :) and I do read every comment. Gives me motivation to update, you know? So you guys asked me to update more which I will try to. So if this chapter gets the goal of comments and votes below I will update Early AND on the set day! I love you all and you all are amazing! Stay strong and God loves you!

Next Update : Thursday
Early Update : 62 votes and 12 comments