- chapter fourty seven -

• Sierra

I hate that feeling. That feeling when you feel nothing but everything at the same time? That's how I was feeling right now, writing out the three words that had haunted me for the last year. Three words that I tried to convince myself weren't true. But it did happen and I will never be able to get over it, ever. It seems like over a year I would be able to slightly get over it but for me it haunted me every. Single. Day. I would wake up from nightmares, replays of what had happened. I would never go to Demi because I couldn't let it out or else I know I would be in big trouble. Now here I am, writing these three words out. What was I thinking? I know the consequences but I know Demi will make me tell. I would be crazy to think she would just that slide. That's impossible. I looked down at the paper that had two shakily written words on it. 'I was'. I had one more word and I would be finished but I also had a chance to run. Run away from this, but almost on queue Demi kissed my head and encouraged me. "Come on Baby girl, you can do this." My hands began to sweat as I began the next word. My stomach turned into knots and my mind was going crazy. It was as if it was at war with itself. The sane side, and then the side with the voices. The voices, were screaming at me, as usual but for once I had an ounce of sanity that was enough to block out the voices. I finished the last word and put it beside Demi and bit down on my lip hard. She picked it up and her eyes widened. I cringed at her reaction and dug my nails into my hands. Demi's face turned pale as she looked at me. "S-Sierra." She choked out. I looked down at my hands which had blood trailing down them. Well, that was triggering. I shook my head, as if shaking my head would shake away the bad thoughts. Demi looked as if she lost it and couldn't control her body. Her eyes were dark and big and her body was stunned. "Demi?" I whispered. She didn't reply but got up off the bed and began to leave. "Demi?! Where are you going?!" I panicked and began to follow her. She went into her room and shut the door in my face. I whimpered and sat down against the door. "Demi, please open it." I knocked against the door but I still didn't get a reply. See? You're too much for her. I ignored the voices and wiggled the door knob. Unexpectedly, the door swung open but Demi was still face down on the bed. "Demi?" I quietly said, timidly making my way to her bed. "I am a horrible mother." She bluntly said. I sat down next to her. "No! No you're not Demi. It's not your fault." She laughed dryly. "I should've gotten to bottom of this and I should've known." I shook my head. "That's not your fault. It's mine for not telling you." 'Everything's your fault' the voices hissed. "Stop." I said through gritted teeth. Demi's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Stop what?" She asked puzzled. "Nothing." I murmured, hoping she would drop it. She lifted an eyebrow and gave me a suspicious look. "What?" I asked as innocently as I could. "It's not nothing is it?" I sighed. "Demi, just let it go." Demi narrowed her eyes at me but sighed. "Fine. Anyways, who was it?" My stomach turned into knots. It would only upset Demi if told her who raped me. It killed me just to think about it let alone think about who did it it to me. "Sierra? Please talk to me." Demi said softly. I squeezed my eyes shut preparing myself for the worst once I told her. "Wilmer."

Let's just say, there's alot of drama coming. Just a disclaimer, I don't dislike Wilmer it just fit in the story. (: So so sorry for the late update. I took a break over the holidays. But I'm back now and am ready to go! Anyways thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Let's see if we can reach the next goal. (: Happy new year and I hope this year is wonderful for all of you wonderful people! May God bless and stay strong!

Next Update : Tuesday
Early Update : 74 votes and 20 comments