1 | Aditi

Guys...This is my second book .Please do encourage me

Aditi pov:

My alarm started ringing. I kept my hand out from my blanket and searched for alarm.

I switched it off and again drifted back into sleep. I heard a huge bang on the door. Who is that idiot banging my room door? Don't they have manners?

I got up from my bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door in full rage. To my goodness it was my brother Karan.

"Bhai! Good Morning" I shouted and hugged him tightly.

"Good Morning cutie pie" he said hugging me.

"Aditi get ready fast. You have to go to college right" He said.

"Bhai I don't want to go to college"I said.

"Why ?" he asked me .

"I'll come to office today" I said.

"What you will do in the Office? Moreover dad will scold you if you bunk your classes" he said.

"But.." I tried to say but he cut it off.

"No but's.. get ready fast I'll drop you at the college" he said and I nodded in yes.

I went back to my room and sat on the bed. I took my phone and I saw 10 missed calls from Sidharth .

Oh Shit!! he'll definitely kill me now. What should I do now? Why did he called me these many times? I thought for a minute and dialed to Sidharth .

"Hello Sid" I greeted as soon as he lifted the call.

"Are you Dead? Why do you always keep your phone in silent mode? How many times I told you no to do that ? can't you get my words? I just hate you. You won't change" he shouted at me.

"Sorry Sid... I'm really Sorry" I said in low voice. He was silent for few seconds.

"Are you there?" I asked him.

"Yaa" he said.

"Don't say the you are angry with me now? I'll definitely kill you now. End the fight Sid" I pleaded him.

"Okay, come to college I'll be waiting for you " he said and disconnected the call.

Soon I went to washroom and took a quick shower.. I went to my closet and started searching for my white colored tank top. Finally I got it. I wore my top and my ankle length jeans. I looked at my reflection and smiled to myself. I brushed my hair and tied a high pony. I applied little bit lip gloss and left the room with my bag.

I went downstairs and I saw my Dad who was busy in reading newspaper. I went and kissed his cheeks.

"Good Morning Dad." I almost shouted in his ears.

"Good Morning Beta. You look so pretty in white" he complimented me and I smiled at him.

"Aditi, Are you done?" I heard my brother's voice.

"Yes Bhai but where is mom?" I asked him.

"I'm here" I heard the most sweetest voice.

"Mom!! What did you made today? I'm starving" I said holding my stomach.

"OKay come I made paranthas" she said and took me to dining hall

"Paranthas !! YUMMY!!" I exclaimed and sat on the chair. She served me and I started eating my breakfast.

"Are you not going to Office?" I asked my father.

"No Beta, There is an Annual party next week. So I will be busy for next two days. I'm going to Singapore tomorrow " he said shocking us.