15 | Try me

Here we go..

TRY ME..

Aditi pov:

JERK.. How can he leave me like this? He don't know anything about me.. I'm not going to move from this place.. He should realize his mistake and pick me up.. It's been half an hour now and my legs started aching. Everyone are looking at me.. Suddenly it started to rain..

God!! Do you really wanna do this standing in the rain for a person who won't really think about you? My subconscious asked.

Yes.. I'll do it.. I'll stand in the rain.. I thought.

Apart of me was saying that he won't come for sure but other is saying that he'll come.. It's was raining heavily and my cloths were fully drenched.. cool breezes are killing me from inside.. Damn Vachan.. It's my mistake to except you to come back.. Suddenly a car halted breaking my stream of thoughts...

VACHAN!! Hoo.. come on Twinkle don't get excited.. Don't forget that he had left you before and because of him you are drenched in rain.. My mind alarmed and I averted my gaze.. He took me to the car and I got into it.. My hands and legs were shivering..

"Are you an IDIOT?", He shouted.

Now what?? I'm not interested to pick up a fight with him.. Moreover he is the biggest idiot.. How he leave me like that??

"Why did you do this?", he asked.

"Because I wanted you to come back for me..", I snapped without looking at him.. There was a huge traffic and the roads are totally blocked with water..

"Vachan don't take the beach road..", I said.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because the road won't not be good and There'll be a lot of traffic for sure.. So better take another route..", I said.

"Do you really want me to follow your instructions?", he asked and I nodded.

"That's not going to happen.. I'll take the beach road..", he said making my blood to boil.. JERK.. He is trying to hit my nerves..

"JERK..", I snapped back at him and decided to be silent..

He was about to speak but I cut him off..

"Please don't irritate me.. Do whatever you want?", I said turning my head to the other side.

Vachan pov:

"Don't take the beach road..", she said looking outside.

"Do you really want me follow your to words?", I asked her and she blinked her eyes..

Damn!!Those eyes.. She was looking pretty with wet hair falling on her face..

I should take her home as soon as possible because I don't want her to suffer with cold..

But I have to teach her a good lesson.. How can she be so stubborn? What if I didn't came to pick her??What if anything bad happened to her?

"No.. I'm not going to listen to your words.. I love beach road..", I said coldly.

"JERK..", she said and I clenched my jaw.. Why is she calling me like that? That's not my nick name right.. Moreover,I'm not really a jerk.. I thought.

I took the beach road and it was full of traffic... With in seconds we were blocked... I looked at her and she turned towards me completely... A smile came on my face seeing her fuming..