43 | "Don't cry, Barbie"

Hola!

I hope everything is fine with you all. Umm.. A friend of mine has motivated me to publish my works as a paperback in Amazon guys.

I'm very much interested in it and I really need your support. I just wanna give a try guys.

I don't know where to start and how to approach. Firstly, I need a sponsor so if you know sponsors or any authors who have already published their work in Amazon then ping me guys. This is very important to me.

I think my works are worth of it so please do inform me.

You can also share your views about this idea because I treat everyone of you as my good friend. So friends share right?

Please do follow me❤
I hope you will understand and support me

Will me waiting for your replies.
Thanks!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Here we go

Vachan pov:

I packed my luggage and booked my ticket. I'm going to New York tomorrow. This is all because of that fucking kiss. I feel bad about Twinkle. She will hate me for doing that. Even I hate myself. I took a deep breathe and decided to ignore the topic. 

The more I try to forget it. The more it is digging a hole right in my heart. Even I wanted to go away from Twinkle and I don't whether it works or not.

What's kind of attraction we share? Why the hell I always wanted to stay with her? I was in my thoughts and I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was Twinkle. 

The name itself brought shivers down my spine. A part of me is saying to talk to her and at least try to hear her voice but you know I can't do it. I should avoid her at any cost. I thought and ignored the call.  My phone started ringing again and this time I switched it off. 

"What the fuck are you doing Vachan? Avoiding her won't help you. Face the reality. You have something for her" mocked my brain.

"You fucking shut your stupid lecture" I mocked back with anger. Why are my thoughts saying this bullshit. I seriously don't have a thing for her. 

"Really?" my brain mocked again and clenched my fist.

I went downstairs and I found my dad reading a book.

"Dad!!" I called him and walked towards him.

"Hey!! I heard that you are going to New York" he said shocking me. God!! News can travel really fast. I thought.

"Yes dad, actually I came here to inform you about it but you didn't gave me a chance" I said and he smiled.

"All the best,son. You are the best" he said taking my hand into his.

"When will you come back?" he asked.

"Actually, the trip is for three days but I want to extend it more. I wanted to have some time for myself" I said.

"No!! you wanted to clear your head. You wanted to stay away from your girl" mocked my brain and I gritted my teeth.

"What happened son? Is everything fine with you?" I heard dad's voice.

"Yes dad. I'm just thinking about the meeting" I lied.

"You will Rock it man. I know what my son is capable of" he said.