49 | "Love is pain"

Here we go.

A beautiful chapter, with a twist.

Please do follow me❤

Vachan pov:

I went back to my home and I saw my dad in the hall.

"Thank God!! At last you came. Why are you not lifting my phone calls?" he asked getting up from the couch.

"Sorry dad, my phone is in silent mode" I said taking my phone from the pocket.

"You scared me, son" he said and hugged me.

"Sorry" I said in a low voice.

"So did you enjoyed?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay, I have to go to the office" I said and went to my room. I got ready and went down.

To my surprise I saw Karan and uncle. What are they doing here?

"Hello Vachan!!" Uncle said looking at me.

"What a surprise?" I asked walking towards him and I sat next to Karan.

"Nothing man. We are planning something for you both" Uncle said smiling.

What are they talking about? I looked at Karan and he was smiling. God!! Something is fishy.

"What are you talking uncle?" I asked.

"Umm.. Karan and Deepika are in love with each other and we are planning to get them married" Uncle said shocking me.

God!! This is really a great news. I'm really happy for them.

"Dude!! You are lucky. Hearty Congratulations" I said giving him a side hug.

"There is a surprise for you too" Karan said shocking me. For me? I don't know what they are talking about.

"What's that?" I asked clearing my head.

"Your dad wants you to get married and he saw a match for you" Uncle said giving me a shock.

What the fuck? When did this all happen? Why did my dad wants me to get married all of a sudden?

Here I'm waiting for an opportunity to win my girl and my dad wants me to get married.

"You know what? If you married her then our company will go to number one position" Uncle said shocking me.

"What the hell? I'm not going to sign this contract marriage. Who send you the proposal?" I asked giving an annoying look.

"You have heard about Anurag Shina right? One of our best competitors" Dad asked and I nodded.

"He wants to collaborate with us so he had sent this proposal. His daughter has completed her business management course recently and she works at her dad's company" Dad said.

What the hell is he thinking? I'm not going to be a part of this stupid contract.

My heart and soul were already given to Twinkle and I can't think about any other girl.

"So what do you think?" Dad asked breaking my thoughts.

"Sorry dad. I'm not going to be a part of this stupid stuff" I said controlling my anger.

"What? This is not stupid. This is business. Come on son think about this proposal and the profit we get through this" Dad said.

"What nonsense? I'm not agreeing to this at any cost so please don't bring this topic again and this is the end of the discussion" I said and left the place without giving them a chance to speak.