2 | Let's Meet Vachan

---Chapter 2----

Here we go.

Vachan pov:

Her eyes

Again in my dreams...

Why is she killing me with her eyes? And her butterfly tattoo on her Right shoulder was damn hot. But Who is she?

Why is she coming in my dreams Always?

Why me?Who is she?

I want to know about her. I want to see her.

I looked the clock. It was 6Am. I took my phone and dialed to Yash. He is my best friend from childhood and my everything. He lifted the call for the first ring..

"Dude!! Good morning" he said.

"Morning"  I said holding my head.

"What happened man? How much did you have yesterday?" he asked me.

"I had 2 pegs" I said.

"That's really fine but why are you sounding low?" he asked me and I didn't reply.

"Vachan, Did you got that dream again?", he asked me.

"Haa Yash, I don't know why but I can't forget those eyes and that tattoo too. I had dated many girls but do you know what I didn't find a girl with such beautiful eyes" I said.

"Vachan stop it It's just a dream and try to forget that" he said .

"Just a dream?" I yelled at him.

" How can you say that? I'm getting this dream from the past 6 months and you are calling it's just a dream" I said in cold tone..

"Okay, Vachan relax..Come to office we can talk there"he said and I disconnected the call.

I went to my gym and did workout for some time. I looked at the clock. it was 7Am.I ordered my cook to bring me milk. I drank it in one gulp. Soon I went to washroom and took a quick shower. I dressed in a black suite and my phone beeped.It was a sandy. My Ex.

What the hell with her? Why is she disturbing me? We were dating from past 3 months and she said that she loves me. Which I hate the most. I hate this four letter word called Love. I don't believe in this love. It's just a trash. I ignored her messages and went downstairs.

I had my breakfast and I went to my office. I went to my cabin directly and I called my PA.

"What is our program today?" I asked him.

"Sir, We had a meeting with Kasyap group of industries" he said.

"When was it schedule?" I asked.

"At 10:30Am sir" he said .

"Okay,Make a quick presentation and I'll check it out. Lastly, I'm very serious about this project" I said and asked him to leave.

I was studying the files when I heard the door knock.

"come in" I said still looking at the file.

"HeyVachan" I heard Yash's voice.

"Hi man" I said he sat in front of me.

"Is the presentation ready?" I asked him checking the file.

" Yup" he said.

"Did you check it?" I asked him.

"Of course man, I even corrected the flaws" he said.

"Vachan, your Ex is waiting for you" he said.