27 | I Love You❤

Vote and comment.

Please do follow me❤

Aditi pov:

He pulled me with a force and I fell on him. I looked at him and he was smiling. Vachan, you are killing me. I can't be so close to you. It accelerates my feelings. What the hell are you doing to me? I thought. I tried to get up but he tighten his hold.

"What are you doing, Vachan?" I asked controlling my heart beat. He tugged my hair and his hands started to do magic on my cheeks.

"Thanks" he replied smiling and I lowered my eyes as I can't look at him.

"Why do you care about me?" he asked and his breathe is faning on my face. God!! This proximity is killing me.

"Because you are the most important person to me and I love y.. " I stopped as I realised what I said.

OMG!! What's happening to me? Vachan, you are making me crazy. I can't even concentrate on my words.

"You love what?" he asked shocking me. What should I reply now? Twinkle, how can you get out this problem?

"Hey, answer me " he asked breaking my thoughts.

"I mean.. I love helping my friends" I said stammering.

"Umm.. that's great" he said and released me. I got up from him and walked towards the window.

"Twinkle, you did it. Now relax" I said to myself and placed my hand on my heart.

"Are you okay? " I heard his voice.

"Yaa. I'm fine" I replied smiling.

"Okay then let's go home" he said taking his overcoat.

"Hey wait. You are not fully recovered. You can't drive" I said blocking him.

"Don't worry. I won't drive" he said smiling.

"Then who will take us home?" I asked holding my hands and I then it hit me.

"Vachan, no. Your idea won't work. I can't drive in traffic" I said and he smiled.

"Let's go Twinkle. We are getting late" he said and took my hand into his. He dragged me to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Vachan, please" I asked but he remained silent. He took me to the parking lot and he turned towards me.

"Here take this" he said giving me the car keys. He walked towards the other side and opened the door. He sat in it and signaled me to come.

God!! Help me please. I thought. I made my way towards the other side and I got into it. I turned the key and the engine started. I looked at Vachan and he gave me his million dollar smile.

"You can do this, Twinkle. Just focus" I said to myself and pressed the accelerator. I reversed the gear and started driving. My heart is thumping fast and these vehicles on the road and scaring me.

Vachan pov:

I gave my car keys to her and asked her to drive the car. For the first time, she looked confident. She turned on the key and looked at me. I assured her with a smile and she started driving.

She was driving in the traffic and I know it's not that easy for her. I saw the sweat drops on her forehead. She was scared like hell. I kept my hand on her thigh and she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"What are doing?" she asked looking at my hand.

"I'm just trying to help you" I said caressing her thigh.