10 | Fighting..

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

My hands were still shivering.. I went to the lawn so that I can slow down my heart beat.. What he did to me?I can still feel his hands on my waist and his breath on my face.. I can feel his sweet smell...He is so close to me for the first time..

I didn't even pushed him in the first two seconds Why??.. This is the first time, I allowed someone to touch me.. I don't know but I want to stay in his arms.. I liked it.. In fact, I loved it.. A smile came on my face unknowingly..

Hey Idiot, What's happening with you? Don't fall for him again.. He is not good for you.. Stay away from him.. My dirty mind alarmed me and I sighed heavily.. Go and search for your Uncle.. He might me in his room.. my mind suggested and I nodded.

God!! I don't want to go again.. He will be there.. What should I do now? I was in my thoughts when I heard his voice from my back.. I turned back and I saw him..He is few inches away from me... He took few steps towards me and my legs were rooted at the place.. He gave a smirk and strode towards me..

What the hell is going on? Why I'm allowing him to do that? I took a deep breath and looked at him.. I felt a gulp in my throat...

"Hey, Where are you ? I asked you something..", he snapped and I came out of my thoughts.

"What?", I asked him in low voice.

"Are you searching for my Dad?", he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Please maintain some distance you jerk...", I said so that he can understand my situation.

"What the hell are you talking about? How dare you call me a JERK?", he almost shouted and I jumped from my place.

"Yes, What's wrong in that? You had proved yourself that you are a JERK..Now stop your over action..", I said and turned to leave.

"You are playing with the fire.. What are you thinking of yourself? You have even slapped me but I'm trying to be normal with you.. So stop your childish behaviour..",He said gritting his teeth.

"Mr. Jerk I think you had some anger issues.. You better consult a doctor..", I said and walked towards the dining hall because I don't want to extend the fight.. I drank a glass of water and I saw someone at the entrance.. It was cook uncle..

"Good Morning Happy cook", I greeted him.

"Good Morning Twinkle beta.. When did you came?", he asked me.

"I came just now.. Where is my Uncle? ", I asked him in return.

"He went for a walk with Yash.. He will come soon..", Happy cook said and I nodded. I went to the hall and I took a book and started reading it... Suddenly, I heard a sound from upstairs.. I heard Vachan shouting on someone.

Vachan pov:

What the fuck is she thinking of me? She even called me Mr.Jerk... She is hurting my Ego again and again.. I hate her...

"Just try to fuck her in your brain..", I told myself and went to my room.. I took my phone and I ordered my cook to bring coffee.. So that I can relax myself... I took a file and started concentrating on it...I heard a door knock and I knew my coffee has arrived..

"Come In", I said coldly..

"Here is your coffee..", Cook said giving me the cup.. I took a sip and I felt like puking..

God!! this was so bitter...

Immediately, I threw the cup on the floor and gave him an angry look.