38 | "It's all about love,Twinkle"

Please do follow me❤

Vachan pov:

"I hate you. I hate you for avoiding me" she mumbled.

"I hate you too for making me think about you" I said pulling her more close to me. I feel peace when she hugs me.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked and she lifted her head from my chest. Her eyes were sparkling with tears.

"Don't look at me with teary eyes. I can't take that,okay" I said and wiped her tears.

"Come let's go out" I said and she nodded. We both went downstairs and I saw my dad.

"Dad, I'll go and drop her at  home" I said and he smiled. We both went outside and I opened the car door for her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Being a gentleman" I said smirking.

"It's doesn't suite you" she said getting inside and I got to the other side.

I gave her an angry look and she smiled. I turned the engine and stared driving.

"Umm.. don't give that look, Vachan. I'm sorry. I just wanted to tease you and I said that" she said looking at me.

I gave her a quick look and turned my head to the other side.

"Arghhh.. you are damn irritating. Why do you always fight with me?" she asked giving annoying look.

"Am I really irritating you?" I asked with a cold voice.

"Yup. That's the reason why your ex's left you" she said. God!! What did she said now?

"Hello,I wanted to correct your sentence. It's me who left them. They are too good but I'm a jerk right so I left them" I said harshly and she remained silent.

"It's all about love,Twinkle. They loved me so I broke their hearts" I said and she looked at me with her wide eyes open.

"Okay, leave this topic" I said giving a warm smile.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked after few seconds.

"Beach" I said smiling.

"Why are you taking me there?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to show you something" I said but there is no expression on her face. She didn't even smiled.

I took her to the beach and got down. I walked towards her side and opened the door for her. She got down and started walking towards the beach.

I followed her and took her hand into mine.

"What do you want to show me?" she asked pulling her hand back. What happened to her all of a sudden? Her face was looking skuly. I looked at the time and it was 8:00 pm.

"Umm.. Have you seen it?" I asked looking at the sky.

"What?" I heard her voice.

"The moon" I replied slipping my hands into my pockets.

"Moon?" she said giving me a weird look.

"Don't act like a romantic person,Vachan?" she said laughing. She is making me angry. How can she say like that? She is hurting my ego again.

I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"Take me home. I'm getting late" she said and turned to leave.

"Hey!! I brought you here because you love this place" I said holding her hand.

"What?" she asked turning towards me.