22 | Heights Of Feelings

Vote and comment..

Happy Reading

Aditi pov:

"Trust me..", he said holding my face.

My cheeks are burning with fire. His hands are doing some magic on my cheeks.. I can't even breathe properly. My heart is running like a marathon.

"What are you guys doing here?", I heard a voice..It was Yash.. Immediately I jerked Vachan's hand.

"Umm.. Nothing..",he said looking at me.

"He was asking me to trust him Yash..",I said smiling and Vachan frowned at me.

"What?", Yash asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yash where is Preethi?",Vachan asked. Now he is changing the topic. What's going on Vachan? why do you want me to learn driving??

"Preethi?? I don't know yaar.. Actually I'm searching for her but instead I find you both..", he said smiling.

"I'm here Mister..", came preethi's voice.

Yash pov:

I was searching for Preethi and I saw Vachan and Twinkle.. God! There were so close.. What's going in between them? I will find out soon.. I thought. 

"Where is Preethi?", Vachan asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

He is changing the topic now.. What's wrong with this idiot? I thought.

"Preethi?I don't know yaar.. I was searching for her and I saw you both..", I said and suddenly I heard an angelic voice. It was Preethi.. Her voice can drive me crazy.

"I'm hear Mister", She said smiling.

"Where did you went Preethi? I searched every where in the house but I didn't find you ", I said in a low voice.

"Worried?", She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Huh? A lot..", I said and took her hand into mine.

"Come with me..", I said started walking. Her hand is so soft and it fitted perfectly into my palm.

"Where are you taking me Mister?", she asked.

"I don't know Preethi.. I want to spend some time with you and this is not a correct place.. So let me see a peaceful and romantic place..", I said smiling.

"Romantic?", She asked and I opened the car door for her.

"Yup.. Do you know any such place?", I asked her and she smiled.

"I think you have forgotten our deal.. We are just friends.. Okay JUST FRIENDS", she said stressing the word Friends.

Hell with this relationship.. We can love a girl who is our best friend but  A girl whom we love like hell can't be a friend..

"Hey what are you thinking?", she asked waving her fingers.

"Umm.. I know that we are just friends, So let's drop this idea..", I said and her expressions changed.

"So.. what will you do now?", she asked me in low voice. 

"I'll go inside and join the party..", I said and turned to leave. Suddenly she caught my hand and my heart had taken a flight. 

"Will you drop me at my place?", she asked and my heart started to fly.

"Okay..I'll drop you..", I said smiling and she got into the car.

I walked towards the other side and stepped into the car. I ignited the engine and starting driving.. I looked at her and she opened the window. 

"What are you doing? Air conditioner is on..", I said.