26 | "You Love What?"

Here we go.

Follow me please

Vachan pov:

Something is changing around me. I don't know what it is but I actually liked it. I never took a girl to an amusement park but today I did it. I took Twinkle and helped her with her phobia.

I got up from my bed and decided to go to Yash's room. I knocked the door and he opened it with in seconds.

"Done packing" I asked him and he just nodded. What wrong with this guy? I never saw him like this before.

"Okay, spit it out" I said settling myself on the bed.

"What?" he asked opening the mini fridge. He picked up a vodka bottle and threw it to me.

"Whoa.My friend is drinking today" I said and opened the bottle.

"Because his mood is not good and tomorrow he is going back to London" he said and settled in front of me.

"Oh!!you are going to miss me" I said gulping shot.

"Nope, it's not about you idiot. It's about Preethi" he said in a sad tone.

"Damn!! When did she became more important than me?" I asked.

"When I had fallen for her" he said smiling.

"I'll miss her a lot Vachan but I don't think the same with her" he said gulping a shot.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean is she don't have feelings for me but that's not true. Her eyes told me an another story" he said with a spark in his eyes. I never saw him like this before.

"Yash, are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Of course I'm not. She is the only person whom I want in my life. I love her Vachan and I'll wait till she understands my feelings" he said and I remained silent.

"Vachan, I want you to take care of her. She should be happy here" he said and jumped on to the bed.

"I'll be with her brother. Don't worry" I said and laid beside him.

"Vachan, I don't want anyone to come to airport. I'll go myself" he said.

"But.. " I was about to say but he cut me off.

"Not even you. I hate this 'send off' thing" he said and I nodded.

"I miss you Yash" I said and he smiled.

"Good night" he said and closed his eyes.

Next day, I opened my eyes when a ray of light hit my face. I looked at the surroundings and realised that I was in Yash's room. God!!my head started aching.

"Take this aspirin. It will help you" I heard Yash's voice. I took the tablet from his hand and gulped it.

"When are you leaving?" I asked him getting out of the bed.

"Now" he said shocking me.

"Wait, I'll drop you" I said.

"Yesterday , I have already told you that I don't want any one to drop me. So please respect my choice" he said and I nodded. He ordered the maid to keep the luggage in the car.

We both went downstairs and I saw my dad and uncle discussing seriously. What the hell is going on here?

"Good Morning" I greeted them. God!! I just ten shots yesterday and now my head is killing me.