52 | "I'm leaving you"

Please do follow me❤

Here we go

Vachan pov:

I was waiting patiently in front of the trail room for my fiance. Suddenly, I felt my heart beat raising. I felt like Twinkle is near me. I turned my head and it was true. Twinkle was in front of me.

She averted her gaze and turned completely towards Deepika. Well, I want the same. I can't look into her eyes.

"Are you done with shopping?" Deepika asked.

"We are almost done" I said with a fake smile. Twinkle went to the next room and Pooja didn't came yet.

"Vachan, I'll just go and check Karan. He might be searching for us" Deepika said and left me alone. I was looking at my watch and I heard a click sound.

I lifted my head and my heart jumped into my throat and my legs started to tremble. I can't even take my eyes off from her.
God!! Twinkle!! She is making me restless.

"Vachan, what happened to you? She is not your girl for God sake so don't look at her" my inner voice said and I heard Pooja's voice breaking my stream of thoughts. 

"How am I looking?" she asked. I looked at her but there is no spark around me. Yes, she is beautiful but there is no connection between us.

"You look beautiful baby" I lied with a fake smile and she crashed me with a tight hug. Uff.. hell with these hugs. I hugged her back and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Damn!! Why did she kissed me now? I looked at Twinkle and she closed the door on my face. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes.

"Where is Twinkle?" I heard Karan's voice.

"She is in that room" I said pointing my finger to the room.

"Okay, Twinkle are you done?" he asked knocking the door. There is no reply from her side.

"Twinkle?" Deepika said this time.

"I'm done, bhai. Just give me few minutes" I heard Twinkle's voice and I got relieved. 

"Okay, I'll go and pay the bills" I said and Karan also joined me. We both went to the counter and paid the bills.

"So what next?" I asked and the girls joined us. I looked at Twinkle and she was looking down.

"Let's have some fun. Let's go out" Karan said. God!! I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to go to my home.

"That's a great idea. What do you say Vachan?" Pooja asked me.

"Well, let's go" I said with a fake smile.

"Bhai, I have an important work. I can't come with you. You guys cary on" Twinkle said.

"What happened to you yaar? Why are you behaving like this? I'm not going to tolerate this. Vachan, you are the only one who can convince her" Karan said looking at me.

Me? Convincing Twinkle. That is highly impossible. I thought and turned towards her.

She looked at me and averted her gaze.

"What happened to you guys? Are you in a fight?" Karan asked looking at both of us.

"No bhai. We are fine" Twinkle said looking at me with a smile.

"Okay, I'm leaving. You guys have fun" Twinkle said and turned to leave.

We all walked towards the parking lot and I saw Twinkle getting into the driver seat.